IGNORED

Strange emails

Plarkreluke Banloboh

I received this strange email:

Greetings!

There are 7 billions men in this environment. All of us reside in a invariant flurry. We don't concentrate that life runs away by us. We don't have time for respite, privacy. We can't stop and look how extraordinary this world is. With social net-works men got a good occasion for connection. Every year isolation doesn't leave me. I need ardour and soul harmony with a precious love. When human beings have serious relationship, life is touched of bright colours. Do you agree with my opinion? What do you ponder? Are you interested in connection and serious relationship? There are so many fair moments in this life for two,couple,pair,beloved. I am sick and tired of being one and only. Somebody thinks isolation is soul state but I don't want it. It is impossible inadmissible to be one and only among men. The older we are, the more we apprehend this bitter truth. The reason for it is the lack of love. I seek serious relationship.

I am not involved in a short touch or exchanging photos and internet friendship. I want to see a love to be happy with him. I am 29. My name is Tanchik. I will be pleased for our mutual chat. If you are not single, I am sincerely pleased for you, so you will ignore my email. If you seek new relationship, it would be nice to get your reply and to develop our connection. I expect your reply with a photo if available. How old are you? With my hope for

reciprocity.

wasn't there an old thread for spam emails?

I recall we collectively composed a response to someone too, what was that all about?

Yup and it was brilliant!

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/87278-help-me-respond-to-this-dude-that-emailed-me-who-thinks-im-someone-else/?p=2312834

We should write Neil another email.

People are strange when you’re an email

Faces look ugly when you’re alone

Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted

Streets are uneven when you’re down

• 2 months later...

I am Marion00. I'm so bored, and need moral support: my partner does not

anymore interested in my eager body. All I require – is naturally a good

shake. I've had a hard days, even my new tits don’t make me positive. Give

me a optimism. Assist me! My images you can see at my profile. I'm anxious

to see you!

A good shake!