IGNORED

P1nkf1re - unemployed acid (Support)

acidbob

https://p1nkf1re.bandcamp.com/album/unemployed-acid

Even though this isn't an album release but just a few tracks I was thinking and from what I could understand from the messages and previous conversations this from my perspective, talented guy is in need of a bit of help in order to continue to make music. In that respect I think if you enjoyed his music and want to support, buying a few tracks or releases would be cool.

But now to the point, he is in need of a new computer and under the COVID circumstances funding is tough right  now. So I was thinking, would you happen to have a retired laptop, something like Lenovo T/W Or HP Elitebook, then you are more than welcome to PM me. A friend and I will try to send it to Russia once the postal service is up and running again.

If this post is in violation to any rules on the forum, please let me know.

37 minutes ago, chim said:

This is really good music. Why doesn't he sell his gear? It can always be reacquired for the most part. If he's unemployed there's always work in the caregiving or custodian sector. Stuff has happened that taught people on here a few things, I like supporting artists but not addicts.

There is no gear to sell and the guy was just laid off, I can only imagine that how things have shut down in Russia, life cant be that easy.
It has nothing to do with addiction. I agree with you. However not everyone has it that easy.

45 minutes ago, chim said:

This is really good music. Why doesn't he sell his gear? It can always be reacquired for the most part. If he's unemployed there's always work in the caregiving or custodian sector. Stuff has happened that taught people on here a few things, I like supporting artists but not addicts.

strange to assume he's an addict, chim

You can hear sadness in the second track.

Buying the discography when I get home. Poor guy. Extremely talented though, would love to have him do something with Caoutchou one day

Archived