IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

tramp.0.0.0x0.400x571.jpeg

God that dress is to die for, the back is perfect, then BLAM ...tramp stamp :( y did u do it Christina...now more girls will think its cool. It so isn't. My friend has the most beautiful legs, and has a great athletic tone to her body, but then she has this huge UGLY sunrise tattoo on her left lower thigh. Ugh.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fail-owned-side-tattoo-fail.jpg

i'm more disturbed by the strange lumps on her thighs than the tattoo.

Where are there any thighs in this picture? That's an armpit lol

oh wow, i thought her tits were her ass and her chin and armpit were the back of her thighs.

Guest analogue wings

fail-owned-side-tattoo-fail.jpg

i'm more disturbed by the strange lumps on her thighs than the tattoo.

Where are there any thighs in this picture? That's an armpit lol

oh wow, i thought her tits were her ass and her chin and armpit were the back of her thighs.

fuck now i can see both versions. you turned it into a magic eye picture

Guest firefunker4

rX19MGJQd75ysg72LlaEXUMM_400.jpg

That looks very well done on the artist's part

photoshop?

yeah, tacky as that is... if it is a real tattoo, that was done really fucking well.

rX19MGJQd75ysg72LlaEXUMM_400.jpg

That looks very well done on the artist's part

photoshop?

yeah, tacky as that is... if it is a real tattoo, that was done really fucking well.

It's bodypaint.

yeah i like that idea. alot of my friends are busy getting some truely horrific tattoos at the moment for the 'irony' of it and i just feel sorry for them. i cant imagine how much i would hate to have skulls with snakes coming through the eyeballs and gypsy zombie tattoos at the age of 42. or even in 5 years. having said that the one thing i can say for my mates getting tattoos is that the artist they go to is absolutely spectacular, although i dont like the subject matter the actual drawings are some of the most impressive tattoos ive ever seen. he also takes marijuana as payment.

stop hanging out with hipsters

hipsters i know are far more interesting and funny than anything ive ever seen you say. maybe you should start hanging out with some.

i don't know what hipsters are like in the uk, but my experiences with hipsters in toronto have all been downright horrible and frightening. now i;m not one to criticize other peoples lifestyles, but you said it yourself that getting lifelong awful tattoos for the "irony" of it is something idiotic and stupid to do. we'll just have to respectfully disagree with each other about how hipsterdom is essentially the dead end of western civilization

yeah but what im saying is, they may like getting bad tattoos, but why do i care? they are sound as fuck to hang around with. being that judgemental will leave you a lonely, dull person.

yeah but what im saying is, they may like getting bad tattoos, but why do i care? they are sound as fuck to hang around with. being that judgemental will leave you a lonely, dull person.

i hang around with people based on their personality/common interests

anything artificial like a purposeful 'image' just seems really shallow to me, like they're trying to be more interesting than they actually are, and have to attract as much attention to themselves as possible to do it. i'm really not that judgmental, i'm just not into that kind of thing that's all

this should be required reading for this generation

anything artificial like a purposeful 'image' just seems really shallow to me, like they're trying to be more interesting than they actually are, and have to attract as much attention to themselves as possible to do it. i'm really not that judgmental, i'm just not into that kind of thing that's all

lol. gud 1

Archived