IGNORED

Awful Tattoos

Joyrex

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hipster: The Dead End of Western Civilization

this should be required reading for this generation

i wonder how old the articles writer is ... is he just discovering vacuous fashion victims for the first time ... they have always been around and believe you me they weren't 'changing the world back then either .. there's a quota of hipsters for every child born on earth per hour ..

now they may not have been labelled 'hipsters' in the past .. it might have been 'preppy wankers' .. or whatever the label from that particular episode in time was ... but the modus operandi was the same ...

so i ain't wading further into the naivety of that whinging reactionary article ... and think about it ... as the author suggests that the hipster movement amounts to nothing .. so then to be negative against nothing also leaves you with nothing ... (hipster knowing lol ;-p)

i wonder how old the articles writer is ... is he just discovering vacuous fashion victims for the first time ... they have always been around and believe you me they weren't 'changing the world back then either .. there's a quota of hipsters for every child born on earth per hour ..

now they may not have been labelled 'hipsters' in the past .. it might have been 'preppy wankers' .. or whatever the label from that particular episode in time was ... but the modus operandi was the same ...

so i ain't wading further into the naivety of that whinging reactionary article ... and think about it ... as the author suggests that the hipster movement amounts to nothing .. so then to be negative against nothing also leaves you with nothing ... (hipster knowing lol ;-p)

Lol, hipsters are the nutritious lymph that keeps Adbusters alive. How IRONIC.

Lol, hipsters are the nutritious lymph that keeps Adbusters alive. How IRONIC.

i like how they're all "anti-branding" but one of their shoe models is designed by john fluevog.

• 4 years later...

^that's not 2 bad, maybe it has a meaning for the dude

someone at work has "never give up" on his lower arm and a friend of mine has "life is rock and roll" on his lower arm

now those are shit tattoos

Archived