IGNORED

Siriusmo

Guest iamabe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

there is a lot of hubbub around this dude. especially considering that music is a hobby and graffiti is his passion (or so I've heard).

I really like his tracks. Fucking ace.

there is a lot of hubbub around this dude. especially considering that music is a hobby and graffiti is his passion (or so I've heard).

Sounds like Orange Dust.

haha so far I think half of his discography is in this thread. Really speaks for his work ;)

Everytime I played his stuff (especially the plasterer of love ep) to someone, people were amazed.

I´ve got to play the whole EP for a friend of mine everytime he´s drunk. Makes him the happiest person on earth lol

yeah, I read on his last.fm page that same thing. he seems like a case of raw talent...

Cant wait for his first album, his fb said its mastered and all. :emotawesomepm9:

He´s playing live next week with Modeselektor, still dont know if I should go.

dude, what are you waiting for? buy tickets now! siriusmo said he doesn't have interest in playing live so that might be a rare tour/show. don't miss it. not to mention modeselektor is excellent. this thread makes me want to move to Berlin.

haha so far I think half of his discography is in this thread. Really speaks for his work ;)

Everytime I played his stuff (especially the plasterer of love ep) to someone, people were amazed.

I´ve got to play the whole EP for a friend of mine everytime he´s drunk. Makes him the happiest person on earth lol

His tracks are very likable. it's like theres something instantly familiar about his melodies. I picked up the 3 little pigs EP and listened probably 10 times in two days before finding as many of his other releases as I could, and so far there really isn't anything I don't like ALOT (even the album with his girlfriend singing is pretty tight).

This was the first track that caught my eye. Instantly likable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0RTNzF26QE

i'm glad watmm likes siriusmo so much.

Cant wait for his first album, his fb said its mastered and all. :emotawesomepm9:

He´s playing live next week with Modeselektor, still dont know if I should go.

dude, what are you waiting for? buy tickets now! siriusmo said he doesn't have interest in playing live so that might be a rare tour/show. don't miss it. not to mention modeselektor is excellent. this thread makes me want to move to Berlin.

the problem is you´re getting spoiled pretty quick (and out of money) Two weeks ago Lustmord played one of his "rare gigs" (his third), in January Godspeed You Black Emperor are performing, the rehplex night a few weeks ago...etc

But since I missed his gig with Flying Lotus and Berghain is the better location, I´ll get tickets tomorrow :spiteful:

I discovered him a few months ago and really appreciate what he makes, especially on The Uninvited Guest. His songs are really catchy (I like the mix he succeed to do with kind of easy melodies and sounds and more "original" ideas), but I think it could get me bored quickly if I listened to him more often.

Anyway I'm looking forward to his forthcoming album and I'm sure some of its tracks will be ground-breaking !

Guest Backson

he is undeniably catchy. I can't say I'm as big of a fan as some, but I've got his track "Simple" and its easily a cut above the rest out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

another gig with modeselektor coming up:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?220720

2nd February, Maria am Ostbahnhof Berlin 16€

Line-up

Krsn

Siriusmo

Jackmaster / Ben UFO

Modeselektor

Cosmin TRG

Girl Unit

Bok Bok

DJDS

Finckobot

its really close to the album release, so lets see if he plays his new stuff.

Archived