IGNORED

I found discs of P168v3 in my storage

QBLA

I'm sure most of the artists that were involved with that project are long gone. and I'm pretty sure the archives are gone from the internets. I was thinking of setting up a bandcamp of all the EPs of v3. I don't remember who the dude was that set this up in the past.

Step forth if you're still here. Would you mind if I did that? A lot of the stuff is pretty good and would be a shame to not be heard again.

P168v3 is from early 2006.

g.i.raffe was in charge of p168...he's still lurking around teh intenets...i often find if you speak his name he appears...

He posted in the afx sc thread a couple of days ago. Please don't host my p168 ep.

Which one is it? I'll honor your request.

Anyone else who wishes for me not to post their ep, speak now.

i would prefer that none of my stuff from the p168 archive gets put back online, mostly because i ended up releasing some of the tracks on other more official releases later on.

i would prefer that none of my stuff from the p168 archive gets put back online, mostly because i ended up releasing some of the tracks on other more official releases later on.

Yeah, I found yours. I was going to reach out to you today. Thanks for letting me know. actually I just shouldn't do anything without the Giraffe's consent.

if you have a copy of 'asian woman mummy in my tummy' id like to gab the artwork from you since I lost that, in fact im curious what was on that record in general, i thought i had a copy of most of the songs but i dont think i actually do.

Actually yeah I don't care. My ep was titled 14:06 I think. Might not even have been part 3. Stick it up. Whatevèr.

Was part three the one with the sick to the back teeth ep with the cover of sonic youths sister?

Can someone please explain what this is for a watmm nub?

Make an ep in a week (project168, 168 hours in a week) thing which I stupidly thought was still an annual occurence.

Archived