IGNORED

Champions League 2015/2016

Adamovich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably watch it but I'm not particularly bothered, that's what it is to be an Arsenal supporter.

Lel. Where will Walcott play next. Left back?

He can only play on the wing, even then I'd prefer him to be an impact sub, thinking he can play on his own up top is deluded. Sometimes I feel like I have been watching the same match for five years.

I'll probably watch it but I'm not particularly bothered, that's what it is to be an Arsenal supporter.

Lel. Where will Walcott play next. Left back?

He can only play on the wing, even then I'd prefer him to be an impact sub, thinking he can play on his own up top is deluded. Sometimes I feel like I have been watching the same match for five years.

That's the joke....

With Arsenal, you almost have. Style is the same, the players are different. I actually think the current midfield is one of your best in years, but you desperately need an (on-form) striker. Defense is a little patchy as well.

I don't know why arsenal didn't get schneiderlin, he's what they need in midfield and HES FUCKING FRENCH, come arsene you felt asleep on that one

Probably too tall for Arsene's taste.

Fuck I just realized that Walcott is only 26 - he's been playing for fucking ages. Feels like he's been playing for 20 years.

Remember when Arsene Wenger was 3 steps ahead of everyone transfer-wise? Remember Dreamcast?

FLOL

That champions league final broke him, i blame Jens Lehmann for Arsene's current dementia

A fair assessment.

Remember when Arsene Wenger was 3 steps ahead of everyone transfer-wise? Remember Dreamcast?

FLOL

I remember my grandad referring to that after another insipid display by saying that they looked like a team in a dream-world, he was well pleased with himself.

• 2 weeks later...

Felt sorry for Leverkusen...they just ran out of gas at the end. They came out and played brilliantly, did to Barca what Barca usually does to everyone else, but you could tell they were running on dead legs toward the end.

Also, shows you how amazing Messi truly is.

Happy we pulled out the win against Wolfsburg, they're a strong side. Our defense was amateurish at times, and I don't think we held onto the ball for more than a minute. A shambolic win, but I'll take it.

• 1 month later...

too true

did you read Keano panning Rooney for off-field distractions?

Utd, a team dominated by attacking ffotball since b4 i was even born are now an attrition-based shadow of former teams

they may be doing ok in the PL, but they're light years behind certain continental competitors

Jan they may pick up a few in the transfer market and Leicester will get asset stripped, but bit of a funny season overall

and how Wenger is still in a job at the Gooners? treading water is not progress, talk about trading on past glories:

Kids-reenact-Footballs-most-infamous-mom

but theres so much money in it

Yeah. 24K Gold-plated shite.

I really don't understand why we (United) can't up the fucking tempo at will. Did anyone else watch el clasico the other day? How fucking fast a tempo was that played at?

Also why the fuck can't Memphis play any defence at all. None, zip, nada, zilch, zero.

Plus it's fucking criminal that Hector Moreno wasn't suspended for the remainder of the group stages after that tackle on Luke Shaw.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope we get through, I couldn't give a toss about who we get next round but I don't want to end up in that Europa shit. Arsenal will be 2-0 up and they'll score immediately after we get a second, put a tenner on it.

Archived