IGNORED

Is Hyperpop The Future Of Pop?

hijexx

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

they're not but they're a good reminder that carelessness can lead to death, which may prevent such accidents from happening again in the future

im nby no means the best poster, but what does the frog have to do with ethis thread

im very high im gona leave my apogoeies rip frog

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1

1 minute ago, cyanobacteria said:

im nby no means the best poster, but what does the frog have to do with ethis thread

frogo's choice to leave this world symbolizes the psychological state i was in when listening to the tunes you posted. i don't want to live in a world where you believe that crap is more than a blatant abomination

6 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

frogo's choice to leave this world symbolizes the psychological state i was in when listening to the tunes you posted. i don't want to live in a world where you believe that crap is more than a blatant abomination

similarly it represents the psychological state of me knowing u dont like that music

in response to the beginning of this thread, i suggest getting as high as you might imagine a modern 9 year old being to enjoy we r are why and then you migbht be able to enjoy this garbage. its pleb tier to not learn tyo enjoy music

(im not saying anthing aboubad about we r are why)

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1