IGNORED

Your Autechre physical collection

siisx

i got SIGN and PLUS on vinyl and also Gescom's Skull Snap. at some point i had Incunabula, Amber and Untilted on CD but I think I sold them or something. Incidentally Incunabula and Untilted were the first Autechre releases I ever bought, at a Borders not long after the latter's release. didnt know wtf to think lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, neurone said:

that's the cassette. I used to play it in my car,  bak in the days when I only had a cassette + radio player in the car.

ah, that's dope. i think the only lusts for physical AE stuff are Draft cassette & the Quaristice steel set...extra special Draft cassette is especially cool tho. lucky piece!

• Like 1

On 8/18/2024 at 10:19 PM, neurone said:

actually it's not the same packaging than this japanese cassette. it's a clear box (not white) and there's a long weird text inside.

that one :  https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/156930-Autechre-Draft-730

Edited by neurone

27 minutes ago, neurone said:

actually it's not the same packaging than this japanese cassette. it's a clear box (not white) and there's a long weird text inside.

that one :  https://www.discogs.com/fr/release/156930-Autechre-Draft-730

"Any resale of this item is prohibited by law. However, should you wish to resell the item illegally, we'd like to advise you that the market value of the item will increase significantly after the album's release date. Thanks for your full attention."

CD: everything (including the steel Quaristice and EPs 1991 – 2002 boxset).

Vinyl LPs: Incunabula, Amber, Tri Repetae, Chastic Slide, LP5, Confield, Draft 7.30 (all reissues), Oversteps box, Exai box, NTS box, Sign, Plus.

Vinyl EPs: Basscad 3x10 box, EP7.1, Move of Ten parts 1&2, L-Event, JNSN CODE GL16 / spl47.

Ae/The Hafler Trio: All 3 original CD/DVD releases.

Lego Feet: 2LP and CD reissues.

Gescom: Key Nell CD, ISS:SA CD, MiniDisc CD reissue, A1—D1 CD, Skull Snap 12"

Test Pressing: JNSN CODE GL16 / spl47 (1 of 5 copies)

Edited by BUNKUM
forgot to add the EPs box
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, Ski Nell said:

i'm jelly. pics?

Sure, but it's so hard to photograph the runout grooves

IMG_6422.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

• Like 5