IGNORED

Your Autechre physical collection

siisx

I don't know if there's already a thread on this subject. If so, we can delete mine.

What does your Autechre physical collection look like? What's your best piece? Do you own Exai on vinyl? The limited edition of Quaristice with an extra CD (Versions)? The NTS box set?

Any chance of seeing elseq released on vinyl (or at least CD)?

Or don't you give a shit about that aspect?

Mine is pretty small, all on vinyl. Never really did CD

Peel session 1

LP5

Chiastic Slide

Tri Repetae

Quaristice

Sign

Plus

Edited by perunamuusi

In fact, it seems that the subject is covered in the vinyl represses thread. But never mind.

I also have very few pieces. Right now SIGN and PLUS on vinyl and that's it. But I'm planning to get the 2023 represses.

I regret not buying the NTS box set back then... and Exai.

It's not too bad. For some reason I decided a while back to get all versions of Autechre releases when they come out. Got all albums on CD and most on vinyl. Never got any remix stuff aside from Spangle though.

Favourite stuff is probably the limited edition Quaristice and the Draft 7.30 cassette. Also got some Gescom stuff on Vinyl.

vinyl:

lego feet LP

incunabula

amber

tri repetae

peel session 1

peel session 2

chiastic slide

lp5

ep7.1

ep7.2

confield

gantz graf

draft7.30

untilted

oversteps

move of ten1

move of ten2

exai

l-event

sign

plus

cd:

garbage

basscad

anvil vapre

envane

cichlisuite

quaristice steelbox

nts sessions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

idk.. i have pretty much everything on vinyl but not all the remixes.. have some. have a bunch of their stuff on CD too.. also have things like "we are are why" on vinyl. randomly grabbed it off the warp store back in the day. OG Eps on vinyl but some are in rough shape. most good though.  also have the limited special metal case version of Quaristice and DVD/CD of gantz graf..  

i don't have any lego feet.. but have bunch of gescom of course. i should put it in a pile and take one of those photos wearing hunting gear and displaying my bounty

IMG_3714.thumb.jpeg.4d3bc039ef99865e0fe6489451f01508.jpeg

Vinyl: Tri-repetae, chiastic slide, LP5, EP7.1&7.2, Peel Session 2, Confield, Draft7.30, Exai, L-event, Sign, Plus. Also Gescom “This”

CD: Amber, Tri-Repetae++, Envane, Chiastic slide, Peel Session 1, Cichlisuite, LP5, EP7, Confield, Draft7.30, Untilted, Quaristice, Oversteps, Move of Ten, Exai, L-event, NTS

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, fizzkinz said:

IMG_3714.thumb.jpeg.4d3bc039ef99865e0fe6489451f01508.jpeg

Vinyl: Tri-repetae, chiastic slide, LP5, EP7.1&7.2, Peel Session 2, Confield, Draft7.30, Exai, L-event, Sign, Plus. Also Gescom “This”

CD: Amber, Tri-Repetae++, Envane, Chiastic slide, Peel Session 1, Cichlisuite, LP5, EP7, Confield, Draft7.30, Untilted, Quaristice, Oversteps, Move of Ten, Exai, L-event, NTS

Beautiful.

I wouldn't say no to any repress or re-issue so that I can complete my poor collection...

Edited by siisx

Vinyl:

Incunabula

Amber

Tri Repetae

Chiastic Slide

LP5

Confield

Draft 7.30

Oversteps

Exai

NTS 1-4

Sign

Plus

...waiting for reissues of Untilted, Quaristice (sean pls)

CD: probably even more but I don't know what I own exactly bc I haven't been listening to CDs for more than a decade now and I'm not sure where they are tbh lol

Edited by xox