IGNORED

Elephant Song Video?

Guest roygbiv

Guest roygbiv

Are there any dvd's or sources of downloads that have the video that played during elephant song on the aphex torino vid? Also, the videos on at 35 and 51 minutes into the video?

thanks

Fuck man, am i the only person who thinks it's one of his absolute worst tracks ever? It's not THE worst, that honour goes to "Phlid". Yeesh.

Guest AlexPallas

the unnamed song which uses the elephant sample is one of the greatest short loops ever. didn't love it at first, listened to it for the second time, couldn't get it out of my head.

Fuck man, am i the only person who thinks it's one of his absolute worst tracks ever? It's not THE worst, that honour goes to "Phlid". Yeesh.

You forgot other Aphex classics like Perc6, anything off Smojphace, and Equation from Windowlicker (IMO).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

the punchin clip is part of 'flex' that music is great got it as my alarm on my phone

av a lipple cook at this, bit more of the punchin+bit of the stuff he shot of linzi dawn Mcenzy(spelling) the tits from brits. oh and hopefully a glimpse at the project with squarepusher near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0CjZgc6UA

and star wars cunningham styleee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNCtiMBChEQ

Yeah Smojphace EP is excellent! I mean that Run The Place Red remix is so fast, so much stuff going on and everything....

And how could anyone possibly refer to [equation] as one of his worst songs ever? That's one of the best songs ever created!!!!!! ARE YOU MENTAL????

Elephant Song's FUCKING BRILLIANT. Wooooooo! Ba-da-ba-ba, ba-da-ba-ba boo.....

I heard a motorbike ticking over at a junction the other day that sounded EXACTLY like Elephant Song. It was well good.

• 1 month later...

Archived