IGNORED

tom has new hair

easterlingman

I got mine this morning, that i was my gf that posted the link in gigs and tours, i wasnt near a comp so i got her to post in the hope that there might be some SP fans that make the gig, i hope you were quick enough.

Yes I was quick enough to get a few tickets. I fly into Stansted that eve and will drive into London for the gig, I just hope :squarepusher_logo: is not first on the bill..... Dare I say that from what I have heard of the raconteurs I don't think they are to bad.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the_tourist

i might of got the first pair of tickets dead on 12:00. I had worries about the order but squarepushers doing the breezeblock that night. SO a nice long extended set, you remember how good his last breezeblock set was.. we could be in for a treat. I presume that the other acts might be on radio one that night too.. but squarepusher is the advertised bill. Can't wait.

i might of got the first pair of tickets dead on 12:00. I had worries about the order but squarepushers doing the breezeblock that night. SO a nice long extended set, you remember how good his last breezeblock set was.. we could be in for a treat. I presume that the other acts might be on radio one that night too.. but squarepusher is the advertised bill. Can't wait.

I thought Squarepusher was on the Breezeblock next Thursday 28/09....

• 2 weeks later...
There's something funny with Tom... some sort of pretentiousness, but at the same time hilarious and on purpose... he's just like that.

Yeah! I love it when he shouts at the crowd come you cunts make some fucking noise. Funny as fuck.

Guest getting photons

There's something funny with Tom... some sort of pretentiousness, but at the same time hilarious and on purpose... he's just like that.

Yeah! I love it when he shouts at the crowd come you cunts make some fucking noise. Funny as fuck.

At the Atlanta Ultravisitor show he pulled that make some noise garbage and someone yelled back, "WHY DON"T YOU MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE?"

At the Atlanta Ultravisitor show he pulled that make some noise garbage and someone yelled back, "WHY DON"T YOU MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE?"

lol

Guest CanadianSnares
Yes I was quick enough to get a few tickets. I fly into Stansted that eve and will drive into London for the gig, I just hope :squarepusher_logo: is not first on the bill..... Dare I say that from what I have heard of the raconteurs I don't think they are to bad.....

raconteurs suck.

Archived