IGNORED

tom has new hair

easterlingman

dark_sky_lead_1_web_comp.jpg

- SQUAREPUSHER LIVE: PRESTIGIOUS LONDON EVENT (IMPORTANT TICKET INFO)

- HELLO EVERYTHING SPECIAL EDITION DETAILS

- NEW DIGITAL SINGLE HANNINGFIELD WINDOW OUT MONDAY

Hello Warpfriends,

We are proud to let you know that Squarepusher will perform at a highly prestigious music event in London later this year, alongside a platinum-selling mainstream rock act. This is likely to be the ONLY time he plays live around the release of his new album, Hello Everything.

DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE BILL AND A RELATIVELY SMALL VENUE, TICKETS ARE EXPECTED TO SELL OUT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. We are unable to confirm details right now, but full news will be on www.warprecords.com on Monday 18th September at 11:30am GMT sharp. If you want to see Squarepusher live this year, we strongly recommend you take a look at this time...

In other news, we are delighted to confirm that Hello Everything (released on 16th October, 17th in the US) will initially be released as a special edition with a free 3" CD. Entitled 'Vacuum Tracks', it will include five brand new pieces of music. Preorder Hello Everything from Warpmart

Finally, the next digital single instalment will also be out Monday from Bleep.com and other download stores. Hanningfield Window does not appear on the album.

Bye for now, thanks for listening!

Warp x

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other news, we are delighted to confirm that Hello Everything (released on 16th October, 17th in the US) will initially be released as a special edition with a free 3" CD. Entitled 'Vacuum Tracks', it will include five brand new pieces of music. Preorder Hello Everything from Warpmart

sums up to another seven new squarepusher tracks in the next month... :happy: what a nice surprise. can't wait until monday to hear "hanningfield window". btw the hair looks shit :fee:

Guest Wall Bird

The hair, in combination with his shirt, make me feel like he should be in a prog band from the 80s. All he needs is an electric guitar with no headstock.

We are proud to let you know that Squarepusher will perform at a highly prestigious music event in London later this year, alongside a platinum-selling mainstream rock act.

This is not news to be proud of. I hate the phrase 'selling out', but well...

Guest αnalogue ψings
We are proud to let you know that Squarepusher will perform at a highly prestigious music event in London later this year, alongside a platinum-selling mainstream rock act.

This is not news to be proud of. I hate the phrase 'selling out', but well...

Don't be a cock. You don't even know who it is.

Hopefully it is NERD or some other Neptunes project. They did, after all, nominate Tom for the Shortlist Award

elvis%20in%20pink%20shirt%20standing%201956.jpg

global-common-330x220-smiling-woman-wearing-pink-shirt-092bc.jpg

bobby_and_me.jpg

heather3_sm.jpg

james_pink_shirt.jpg

dbopinkshirt.jpg

Don't be a cock. You don't even know who it is.

Internets. If it turns out to be Radiohead all will be forgiven and I'll have front row tickets etc, but 'mainstream rock act' says "Arctic Monkeys" to me.

Why the pink shirts?

anyone who has any problem with mr jenkisons

a) follicular growth

B) chromatical choice of clothing

c) or who he's "supporting"

.........needs to LISTEN to his music more and quit whinging!

and we'd all like to be thee i'm sure when the rock acts fans get their fucking minds blown away by the pusher.

Guest Gardenia

a) follicular growth

and we'd all like to be thee i'm sure when the rock acts fans get their fucking minds blown away by the pusher.

Good point.

Radiohead recently said that they aren't going to perform live until their new cd is finished with, and they don't know how long that will take. Although Thom is a big fan, I doubt that is who the band will be. I'm thinking maybe Tool.

the only big night i think of in london is bangface

the onyl rock act that tours with idmer is 65daysofstatic

and i really hope its not them

but im pretty sure the bangface massive wont be intrested in 65dos

the only otherthing is scissor sisters at ministry of sound!

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

a) follicular growth

hey man,

a) i've always been in awe of the hair, still am (or what's left of it, if asymmetrical head is right, but he's also stated he's losing his, so i think this may be a case of projected jealousy). as someone who is occasionally ocd about his own, i appreciate hair that is vibrant and recursive

B) that's what he (or warp marketing dept) gets for pairing that shirt with that background

c) this is an electronic music message board. we are secretly ecstatic, but we need to find something to complain about so it appears we know what we're talking about and aren't accused of idol worship

would be amused if tom played acid steakhouse for (at?) a paul oakenfold crowd

uah please not chili peppers... or arctic monkeys... but seriously - i think it doesn't matter. in fact there is no rock band that could fit in a row with the pusher.

Archived