IGNORED

Track Listing of Vacuum Tracks Disc

cephoe

does anyone happen to know if the vac trax disc is a warpmart exclusive (like square window 3"), or will i be able to get it (and presumably, the ltd. edition) in stores here in the states? you know, provided i'm there close to the release date, etc.

because the dollar is WEAK now, man

Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

according to xe.com (not sure how reliable it is)

2,940.00 Japan Yen = 13.2766 United Kingdom Pounds

but thats without postage etc

has anyone bought from japanese websites before? how goes the postage & actually sending it to the uk etc?

cheers

also is there an easier way to cancel orders on warp or do you have to just email them?

does anyone happen to know if the vac trax disc is a warpmart exclusive (like square window 3"), or will i be able to get it (and presumably, the ltd. edition) in stores here in the states? you know, provided i'm there close to the release date, etc.

because the dollar is WEAK now, man

The Japanese Ltd. Edition second disc is Vaccum Tracks, and the normal Hello Everything disc comes with the two digital-exclusive tracks on it as well.

riiiiiiiiight, but.

say i go into a store here in the US on release day and buy the CD, any version. does THAT come with vac trax?

because for UV, the answer was no, the 3" CD was ONLY available at warpmart.

EDIT: in other words, forget about the japanese version. i'm okay with only having MP3s of Hann. Window and Exciton at this point.

Guest Gardenia

I think i'm the only one would be very happy if it were 5 tracks like Vacuum Garden...something to put on in bed before I go to sleep and relax my head.

I think i'm the only one would be very happy if it were 5 tracks like Vacuum Garden...something to put on in bed before I go to sleep and relax my head.

yes, but there's good droney music for that. like keith fullerton whitman

Hoping the Vaccum Tracks are a treat, melt in the titles suggests a full scale melt down, I hope so. Some Hardcore aggression would be nice, not much of this in the album.

The question is will Squarepusher be able to keep his mouth shut over an entire release and all its counterparts? No MC Jenkinson? I think it works sometimes ie. Do You Know Squarepusher but other times it just ruins the track.

Archived