IGNORED

OH JESUS HOLY FUCK!

modey

Very lovely remix. Reminds me of some of the textures from that old 10cc "I'm Not In Love" song. Definitely a standout.

I have to say though, the winning track was kind of meh. It was predictable. The runner up by Sound Chateau was much more interesting and inventive.

Congs :cool:

Hey that's awesome modey...congratulations...:)

and the mix is superb...Maybe I can grab the hour long jam on cd when I come down in November?

Thanks everyone, let's just say it has been a very awesome weekend for me.

Chengod: Sure, it's a little boring though, because what you hear is actually a mix of a few sections. Though I do have some alternate versions floating around too, and similar sounding tracks, so maybe I can make a drone cd for you?

I have to say though, the winning track was kind of meh. It was predictable. The runner up by Sound Chateau was much more interesting and inventive.

Yes, the winning track was very new Gabriel-esque, imo.

Guest 277: 930-933

fucking rad.

That video actually made me want to check out his work, for some reason never felt too compelled.

Seems like a cool guy.

Peter Gabriel is a pretty cool guy. I'd buy him a pint (because obviously he'd need me to pay his way if we ever hung out). Up's my favorite album of his. Great sounding album, doesn't sound dated at all. It's not an old album or anything, it's just that a lot of older artists tend to sound really dated when they try to keep up with the times, but in his case he succeeds.

Guest dinner at my house

Just want to pop my head in and say modey wails for doing that ambient mix. WATMM Reprezent!

Respect.

What alias did you post your track under Modey? I didn't hear him say Modey.

The track that won is kinda crap.

he used his own samples too. I thought it was only with the original samples.

Archived