IGNORED

WAETICHRE

Guest hahathhat

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hahathhat

Thursday, Dec 06, 2007, 5:03 AM

my sonic experiments grow more tantalizing by the day, though the state of my personal relationships continue to make squarepusher appear gregarious in comparison. today i tried adding more knobs to the mix, but it caused the end result to suffer a deficiency of samples created by chucking stuff about in the garden.

i feel there is much to be gained through MIDI feedback, but i feel like a man designing the first particle accelerator - what if things should spin out of control, and cause the universe to collapse in on itself? such questions torture me, as i sip my tea and stroke my chin thoughtfully.

elayne knocked over my cactus plant again, thank the gods i own an oreckteker.

Guest hahathhat

Saturday, Dec 08, 2007, 7:35 AM

being a typical AE fan, i am already in love with their ninth album, quaristice, despite the fact that it will not be released for another three months. i am deeply moved by it, and it has influenced my own audio technology research greatly. given the significance of 3, and multiples of 3, such as 9, in the bible, i have allowed my own work to take on a biblical twinge.

the plan to hijack the subway speaker system and blast "v-proc" to morning commuters as they ride is coming along swimmingly. some of the drivers are outright insane, and consequently i am unable to cut a deal with them... but the ones that are not are mad, are mad in another sense: they are mad about their tiny paychecks. if i select an appropriate accomplice, bribery would likely prove a successful tac - and a reasonably priced one.

today, my oreckteker got clogged with dog hair. perhaps i should refrain from vacuuming the dog.

Guest hahathhat

Friday, Dec 14, 2007, 3:06 PM

My track "xylin boom" is coming along nicely, though I still feel it doesn't make the listener work hard enough. I have spent seven hours tweaking six seconds of reverb, however, and I am very happy with the results.

Guest hahathhat
82m6zys.jpg

i think there needs to be a version of this picture where mr. booth has NASTY, POINTY TEETH

the unsuspecting bob ross will never see him coming

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest hahathhat

Sautrday, May 10, 2008, 10:41

"quaristice" has rotated my reality 90 degrees sideways. time is orthagonal.

Guest hahathhat

Sunday, May 18, 2008, 3:33 PM

In a halflife-esque scenario, my experiments with filtered delay feedback went awry and opened a portal to another dimension, through which lots of evil, flesh-devouring aliens poured through. boy, is the landlord gonna be pissed.

Archived