Squarepusher at the Electric Proms

Guest martinhm

Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

yea i was just thinking that on hello meow...hmmmm

but more squarepusher acid!

someone must of gone to this gig?

how long did our Tom actually play for?

Guest behindthebeats

the second of the two tracks on here was definately one of the highlights of the nite. It was mainly a hello everything showcase but it was a shame he didnt play some of the better tracks- plotinus would have been sweet.. plus the whole set was only 35 min long which was a major fucking disapointment along with some technical glitches which fucked up the flow on a good few occasions. not a patch on the koko show.

Guest behindthebeats

crowd reaction was great - at least half the people were there to see him - half to see the racantours... who themselves only played for an hour - short sets all round. still 35 min wtf im glad i didnt travel too far to see that.

Guest Gardenia
It was mainly a hello everything showcase but it was a shame he didnt play some of the better tracks- plotinus would have been sweet..

Only 2 of the songs from the set were on Hello Everything.

From the video, Exciton sounded great live! The more prominent bass does that song very well.

Guest frogdog

cheers for uploading, nice to hear the new track and the track he played oin the breezeblock, he sure still loves that old ring mod

Guest ThE99THReDBallooN

"come on thomasssss"

lol

awesome, can't wait for the new tour

anyone know any free programs to convert this to mp4?

it won't let me in itunes for some reason & thank you very much for uploading it!!!!

argh... is there any way to get the audio off of that video file to mp3 for those of us who don't have any sort of feasible bandwith? nine out of 35 minutes just isn't cutting it these days

i just sent our freindly neighbourhood uploader a link to the full audio mp3 of this gig. 38M, 40 mins

Archived