IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Guest nene multiple assgasms
artwork - red

he was listening to autechre

vexd were listening to him amirite

lovin that vexd album on mu. dubstep/electronic music/fuck knows. brutal sounding

get on the trolly, buster! that stuff is old news yo!

still awesome though!

this. skream- explode

fucked up rhythm, i think it's 9/8. anyway it makes you walk funny on phones.

this track is decidedly killer, but it's in 4/4, nothing fancy. just heavily syncopated.

i only point it out 'cause i specifically downloaded it expecting 9/8.

:ok:

C

Edited by maus

Guest Soothsayer

Anyone want to be a dear and up Juju's "Red Up"? That bassline is the bee's knees

edit: Also Kromestar's "Aggressor", thx!

Edited by Soothsayer

we need to hang soon mang!

not sure if i put up the right Kromestar track but here are the two that mostly resemble the title you named.....

get em quick yo!

and if they get taken down i will get them to ya when we hang out....

laterz,

Akkad

Guest Soothsayer

That DMZ set that Kaini uploaded is nice. What is that Benga track they play where the MC actually calls the track out as a Benga track? That shit was amazing...

Also, the MC says one of the funniest things I've heard in a while about 37 min. in "Rockin' it like a man with parkinsons playing Jenga!", awesome!

http://www.barefiles.com/download.php?id=1593

kode9 - sonar 2007 mix

i dunno if he redid the mix later for "go magazine" (check the id3s) or what but soundboard quality anyway.

oh gosh

this is the shit

kode's find my way remix is such a catchy track

also that benga track from newstep at 28 mins that is essentially wubwubwub kraftwerk lol

and warrior queen over kode's magnetic city... top

Edited by kaini

Guest we_kill_soapscum
http://www.barefiles.com/download.php?id=1593

kode's find my way remix is such a catchy track

yea def one of the few anthem-worth tracks around lately. the kind of dubstep song you can dj out without fearing people shuffling around confused

anyone have this Dubplate Drama comp? it goes as far back as midnight request line but theres some choice shit on here, esp in the benga department.

so, having trouble finding sources to listen to a little of this dubstep stuff via blogs.

looking forwards to trying out pinch's album early next month, might buy that 'tectonic plates' compilation also. want it dark, minimalist, industrial - what should i try?!

Just dropping into this thread to say that when Poison Dart by The Bug finally drops, it's probably gonna be my favourite 12" of the year

Just sick, not sure if I prefer the Flowdan vocal or the Warrior Queen one though...

Guest nene multiple assgasms
so, having trouble finding sources to listen to a little of this dubstep stuff via blogs.

looking forwards to trying out pinch's album early next month, might buy that 'tectonic plates' compilation also. want it dark, minimalist, industrial - what should i try?!

cyrus' album on tectonic is some great minimal, sometimes dark dubstep. vex'd is dark and industrial, but not really minimal. anything on skull disco is some great minimal dubstep.

cyrus' album on tectonic is some great minimal, sometimes dark dubstep. vex'd is dark and industrial, but not really minimal. anything on skull disco is some great minimal dubstep.

i shall check out skull disco, thanks. got my hands on kode9 & the spaceapes album.... far too keen to get on with the lyrics, lacks confidence in structuring a musical experience around it. looking for something i've little frame of reference for which will challenge my lack of general interest in music at the moment. need something fresh, deep, skillful, interesting...

oh fuck i haven't listened to it yet but

autechre - second peng (threnody remix)

any threnody i have heard is decent, sticking it on now...

incidentally....

http://blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.com/

THE dubstep and grime blog really. man writes for all sorts of publications and has released very little but very good music. helped start a few wiki articles i'm working on. great blog, check out the downloads too.

Edited by kaini

autechre mix kinda meh

this, however, is very nice. kinda different. that breaks-but-live thing is mad. almost four tet or something

Edited by kaini

Guest Soothsayer

Damn, if that doesn't go down as the best show this year...I'd be surprised what tops it.

Wow, Benga on a 30K system. Fucking unreal

sheeeit!

We need more bad asses here in the US.....

Matty G seems to be the best American producer.....

and Parson...

and Juju...

Djunya.....

Mundo....

Innerlign....

Tyrant........

they's good......