IGNORED

name the live show

amnesia

I have 2 cds at home and they are both Live AUtechre from 2001, but they both say different places yet the recording is the same.

It is a desk recording and it goes quiet for about 30seconds ( adjusting the levels)...

anyone know if its NYC 2001 or Toronto 2001? my copies jump abouttoo much and I am after it again

I have 2 cds at home and they are both Live AUtechre from 2001, but they both say different places yet the recording is the same.

It is a desk recording and it goes quiet for about 30seconds ( adjusting the levels)...

anyone know if its NYC 2001 or Toronto 2001? my copies jump abouttoo much and I am after it again

why dont you post some samples? i will probably be able to figure out which one it is. most likely its the sound board recording from toronto availible ont he autechre live thread.

I have a 1:27 clip entitled "Live in New York" where it kicks in with a really ear piercing noise that kind melts in white noise and a melody kinda like "Ipacial Section" comes out of it. It then goes very quiet like they are adjusting levels.....as I say it's only 1:27 long so that's all I can tell ya.

It is soundboard and virtually identical to the Vancouver set.

The first track on that New York set is a waste of time, it only lasts about 15 seconds. Who ever split the tracks on that set must have been wasted on drugs, they heard the earsplitting noise and set "Ah, thats too much, i'll split it here!!"

Archived