First time you heard Ae live

Guest Luke

Dour Festival 14th July 2007

i was there too

it was great

i loved the fact that they turned the lights off, really adds a special mood

during the concert a guy wearing a hotdog costume passed next to me

'twas very surreal

Glasgow, Art School - Untilted tour. April 15th 2005.

Obtained a feed off the desk, just for posterity.

Absolutely bangin - just remember standing in the dark off my chump and turning round to see Gump and Mosca standing grinning (in a serious and electronic music fashion though) and nodding their heads in firm agreement that what we were experiencing was totally rad.

yes it was really great, one of the highlights.

they looked hardcore with no visuals, baseball caps and somewhat ..fit bodies.

looking at that picture, i think you stood next to me

two people next to me kept taking photographs of themselves, plus a few from the hotdog guy

i even think that i'm accidently on a few of those pics

can i see more plz so i can verify?

Glasgow, Art School - Untilted tour. April 15th 2005.

Obtained a feed off the desk, just for posterity.

Absolutely bangin - just remember standing in the dark off my chump and turning round to see Gump and Mosca standing grinning (in a serious and electronic music fashion though) and nodding their heads in firm agreement that what we were experiencing was totally rad.

18th time you've mention you were at that gig. :sleep: Gettin the feelin it had a real impact on you :mu-ziq:

Have yet to see them. I got kicked out at the 2005 Metro show in Chicago for having a camera. I was filming SND and got the tap from security. Really sucked as I traveled over 8 hours to see them but nobody's fault but mine

2005? don't you mean 2004? i know i was there.

technically the first time i heard htem live was i believe hte live @ vancouver mp3 bootleg set in my friend's car (cassette deck represent) on the way to the spot.

the first time i saw them was in chicago in, i believe, 2000, the night before i saw aceyalone. being @ metro for back to back nights, i remember being hte only person at the aceyalone show in an autechre shirt. i felt special. i really honestly did.

it was a boring set really, my friend joe who had accompanied me (and also provided both the aforementioned vancouver bootleggage and the ride to the spot) pointed out htat he heard no snare drums whatsoever in the set, and it was hardly memorable to me anyways. i remember one of htem chainsmoking and at no point making any sort of connection with the audience.

i saw them again in i believe 2004, tho this guy said 2005 so maybe it was really early 05, and the live set was much much better, but alas both of my friends wanted to leave to hit up the spot before they closed for hte night, so it was a 2-1 majority rule and i wasn't driving, you know. ah well.

Archived