IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

Mykeyboardjuststartedworkingasipouredsomewineinityesterday,

butofcoursethespacebarisnolongerfunctional.

mylappyisfinethough,justwantedtoconfusethehelloutofyoupeople

btw.androne:virtual-b4 :pinch:

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm, oh crap.........

I knew I was meant to be doing something this week. Oops :omg:

EDIT: not that I would've had a change to do it anyway. My Final year project is taking up an absurd about of my free time.

Im having serious self doubt about my ep, might scrap it, I dont know what to do . I knew this would happen!!!

wait, you were just saying how fucking awesome it is..??..

man, dont sweat it. this sounds like my thought process. massive manic depression regarding my own tunes. love them or despise them and want to quit making music. actually, did you smoke a lot last night? maybe thats it. im sure your p168 will be excellent.

besides, if people hate, we've all got the 'i only spent a week on this, you cunts' excuse. and i, for one, plan on using it.

doods wtf, if i "master of the noobness" can churn out an ep in less than a week then anyone can, stop worrying about perfection and just let the shit flow and fall where it falls. you can always say at least mines better than kaens! :grin:

I was drinking last night, I guess im just hungover and feeling anxious about everything again, dont worry I'll put it up regardless, I listened to the tracks so so much the last few days Im left sort of numb, still have a vague notion of why I liked them in the first place though.

lol zzz, my mind is scatterbrained at the best of times.

Thanks for all the reassurance guys!

lol Kaen is so modest, come on, I've heard those EOD eps, quality.

cant wait to here everyones stuff

Guest Max Marlow

omfg ... glad i uploaded everything on its final position... my usb hard disk is cheating on me... and looks like it has some serious problems...

edit: oh and squee... i cannot tell them all, but i have Ambient & Electro for sure.... Electronica and some lo-fi acid sounds in the different tracks, too. no concrete techno. electronica, ambient, electro...that should be the mix... but i think you have to decide yourself what it's exactly.

Archived