IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

Guest DrumNBassJerk

Dude, LAST STEP is on that list!!!!

who is last step?

Planet Mu artist, once rumored to be Aaron Funk, but never given a yes or no answer. Really strange, but writes awesome jam tracks either way.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, LAST STEP is on that list!!!!

who is last step?

Planet Mu artist, once rumored to be Aaron Funk, but never given a yes or no answer. Really strange, but writes awesome jam tracks either way.

His "singing" sounds somewhat like Aaron when he sings on Winter in the Belly of a Snake...

if anyone needs space to host files for p168 i can sort u out, pm me.

Might take you up on that man if it's cool, I'll let you know if so

i need to appeal for people to contribute to a track ill be making for p168, if you have a mic and you can spare a few seconds to record a line of text for me please pm me, i need as many people as poss.

thanks

i need to appeal for people to contribute to a track ill be making for p168, if you have a mic and you can spare a few seconds to record a line of text for me please pm me, i need as many people as poss.

thanks

A text that you've already written?

Just say when...

Guest blicero

thanks

sounds like you've already begun... tsk tsk :wink:

So what timezone is p168 on????? BECAUSE I"M READY TO FUCK UP SOEM BEATS

wait 9 hours... carry the 4... uhh, that means that p168 starts at 4 PM today for me??? SWEET.. apparently I'm also on the same timezone as watmm.

Guest Sleep Ophelia

I'm very excited to start this. Part 2 had been a little too close to Part 1 for my tastes, but this feels about perfect.

I'm very excited to start this. Part 2 had been a little too close to Part 1 for my tastes, but this feels about perfect.

you're supposed to start when the time posted on the front page of project168 is down to zero

Archived