IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Your Mum

um do you realise that the top and the bottom of the site dont match up?

the top and bottom of your moms site didn't match up last night and i'm not complaining

:laughing: :laughing:

_41162454_okmacaquegetty.jpg

this fucking snowy monkey is gonna do a set for p168 version 3 when it comes around, you can be sure

that is an awesome picture

man i kinda want to do this but i suck and i will probably sink the whole project and it will have to be taken offline, on the other hand, i could pwn.

quit ya maoaming and email darren@project168.co.uk immediately

But seriously what do you have on the site that requires Flash 8? You don't have the flash mp3 player yet, and I can get to all of the sub-pages like the faq from your links, and there seems to be no evidence of flash usage there whatsoever...

Thanks, though.

http://www.project168.co.uk/index2.htm

cool... i have my vacations in that week, so i´m hoping in it again :)

nice one bruv. Email me if you will

I have nearly 40 already which is looking very good

we gots: beak, plantre, mosca, mileu, your mum, albertdance, beggining algebra, skytree, androne, fieldtriqp.. to name but a few! oh and Jaffa promised he'd be in it too

it's gonna be a good one

But seriously what do you have on the site that requires Flash 8? You don't have the flash mp3 player yet, and I can get to all of the sub-pages like the faq from your links, and there seems to be no evidence of flash usage there whatsoever...

Thanks, though.

http://www.project168.co.uk/index2.htm

Major thankies.

I'm sorry... I pinned this topic in General Discussion to draw more attention to it, then thought it would be great to have this in EKT as well, so I moved it - well, that unpinned the topic in GD, so I tried to move it back to GD and now it says I cannot move it back!

Sorry I fux0red this... I'm gonna post an announcement in GD and point a link to this thread so nobody misses it due to my mistake! :omg:

Archived