IGNORED

Ths Tuss LP

Solo Strike

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kibreg
fucking stupid. yeah lets all play with nintendo samples and brin back those fucking horse cock samples..

what a load of shit, i hope the other release isnt shit like the one before.

more horse cock themed posts from joshier I see..

Guest transfer

all this Tuss excitement reminds me of the excitement rephlex produced back in the early 90's.

Guest analogue wings
all this Tuss excitement reminds me of the excitement rephlex produced back in the early 90's.

Except there weren't INTERNETZ like now, so it'd take months for word to get out that some record or other was really RDJ. Now they get rumbled in hours. Wonder how they feel about that...

Guest transfer

Except there weren't INTERNETZ like now, so it'd take months for word to get out that some record or other was really RDJ. Now they get rumbled in hours. Wonder how they feel about that...

true but the old electronic music digest mailing list (1994) had a lot of "rephlex excitement" to it. Those were fun times.

Guest AlexPallas

rephlex should do sumpin raelly crazy n just name an artist 'rephlex' so there could be bunches of people releasing music anonolously and gets permotions.

Guest rezpeni
rephlex should do sumpin raelly crazy n just name an artist 'rephlex' so there could be bunches of people releasing music anonolously and gets permotions.

they already did this it was callled Universal Indicator.

Guest rezpeni
UI was mostly just Dred tho.

i think its like half and half.

this is from 1992:

"We would like to see a kind of "family" of artists (by no means a

monopoly) who are not tied to their own label - introducing more freedom and

versatility to music. We do, in fact, have recording agreements with several

major artists from around the world - with plans for collaboration projects

with artists from Detroit, Holland and Germany. Our intention is that all

these people will work with us under pseudonyms: it is very important that

our music (past, present and future) sells by its own merit and not for

licencing or production credits."

still a good idea :)

Guest FriendlyFire

Well that's good news. Though my iTunes folder would be a little more orderly if he'd just pick one fucking name and stick with it...

Well that's good news. Though my iTunes folder would be a little more orderly if he'd just pick one fucking name and stick with it...

change genre to "aphex" on all tracks

Guest FriendlyFire

A good solution. Though I do wish I'd started changing the genre a few hundred tracks ago.

Guest analogue wings

A good solution. Though I do wish I'd started changing the genre a few hundred tracks ago.

Winamp -> "Edit all selected"

Guest FriendlyFire

Wow. I've been on WATMM a week and I feel so enlightend... and stupid.

Guest Grizz

I love the fact hes created this name. The ripples its caused in the electronic music/Electronic world is quite funny as everyones raving about it.

iTunes -> "edit all selected"

god why i am i promoting iTunes i fucking hate iTunes

Archived