• Created
  • Last Reply
omg nu afx

omg definitely afx

omg these tracks are fakes

omg got the real thing now

omg it's afx

omg it might not be afx

have you cunts actually read the shite you post?

how about waiting for some solid info?

how about not clogging up the entire fucking afx forum with hundreds of pages of flailing speculation?

it's getting worse than the boc sub in here.

but it is hilarious to watch.. the tension mounts in them and they explode in an ecstasy of discussion and constant downloading on soulseek.

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=Searc...ser&mid=858

lol70'sanalognintendosynthpwn

yeah, still sounds like the flashbulb. maybe it IS the flashbulb.

oh fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

agreed. brain asplode

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
I like that track , flashbulb or no flashbulb

that's by wisp isn't it? The moo release is by benn jordan AKA flashbulb AKA tuss-tastic

lol. still, they are good tunes and i'll still get the album. i'm glad it's not teh afecks though :-)

which one though the 'real' fake Rushup leak or the myspace 'real' tracks that are supposed to be on rushup

Im confused as hell, just put the dam album out and get it over with.

What ever that leak is its fucking good and has the track from the 2005 show and this myspace track sounds ok i guess but the ones on Confederation sound better

Im confused as hell, just put the dam album out and get it over with.

What ever that leak is its fucking good and has the track from the 2005 show and this myspace track sounds ok i guess but the ones on Confederation sound better

yeah Confederation trough is definitely by a different artist or collective than this fake Rushup edge leak

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
guys, the tracks in the leak are way better than the new myspace one. some of these drilly bits are quite cheezy

the moo leak is by a guy called "Benn Flashbulb"

i mean, that new myspace track is certainly adept and aphexlike on a superficial level. it's got the whole vowel filter thing going on, it's got the detuney floating bits in the background. i do think some of the drill edits are cheesy, and i can't think of a single afx tune that has edits like that where they sorta break up the flow a little bit. i've only listened on earbuds here but what the heck.

i do like all the weird modular stuff though. i would definitely pay to own full-length versions of those tunes. i would also pay to own the 6-track "Rushup Edge" leak tracks which vary between mind-blowingly good and just regular good, but at least display the flair (especially in the care with which the sounds have been selected a mixed in a bit of a squishy way) that i normally associate with afx.

anyway i think this is a pretty fun little storm of retardation, but i will be bummed if i don't find out the answer, as well as if i don't get the opportunity to get my hands on the "Rushup Edge" leak tracks in full quality (ie. CD) & some longer modular trax. whoever made them, they don't suck.

Guest Archrival

that new track is decent and is fake and sounds like the flashbulb...fake fake fake..that whole myspace site is fakeeeee!!!! u heard!

plus the official rushup edge lp is 6 tracks STRONG (much better than this track)! and yes aphex twin is sooo much better than this only decent stuff imho..

Archived