IGNORED

here you

Chris Moss Acid

Guest organizedconfusedproject

what it's amazing with him, it's he looks practically touch with aesthenia during interviews, whereas his tracks are fucking improved with a great sens of movement. And so I understand, with the last words, why mt st michel (which is in my view the speedest track ever) has been composed during a journey in france, on laptop.

I can just see ol rich himself, sitting on the couch with a blanket over his head. Mike P on his left with his arm around him, Vibert on the right giving him tissues. Tom bringing over a cup o tea. Richard in tears struggling to say "so, after she told me she wanted to see other people, I was just so emotional and needed a release. I churned up this song "alberto balsam". Do you guys like it? It like totally represents how I feel right now"

those are highland cows.

Thank you! They look like something out of Star Wars.

"Electronic music isn't really supposed to be talked about"

Well we really fucked that over

HA HA HA!!! :teeth:

Guest HokusPoker

Elektronischer Musik? What do you mean?

Was this supposed to be a genitive? :shade:

@jefferoo: Have you got bigger resolutions of those highland cows?

I want to meet them on my desktop.

And that interview isn't an interview and too short, but I love how he doesn't put or desperately try to get deeper meanings into his tracks, like other people like a certain tom would do...

Elektronischer Musik? What do you mean?

Was this supposed to be a genitive? :shade:

@jefferoo: Have you got bigger resolutions of those highland cows?

I want to meet them on my desktop.

And that interview isn't an interview and too short, but I love how he doesn't put or desperately try to get deeper meanings into his tracks, like other people like a certain tom would do...

I found them on the E6 townhall (Elephant 6, ie: Olivia Tremor Control, Neutral Milk Hotel, Of Montreal, Apples in Stereo, etc)message board.

Someone posted 3 pics they took in Cornwall.

I think that is as high res as they get.

you could check this out and send the dude (funeralpudding) a u2u message.

http://www.e6townhall.com/viewthread.php?tid=5454#pid118503

Archived