IGNORED

Various Artists - This Is Beardstep

Guest analogue wings

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shit maybe I should do this. I'm sitting here listening to the finished track that was going to become the dsc track originally and getting good ideas.

*renames track and submits*

i still have no idea what beardstep is, so i guess ill just do something pure 90s cheese and submit it

Threw this together today:

wsb___beardstep.mp3

I'm going to go back in and cut up all the beats and then probably add in weird samples of stuff.

id ditch most of it and go with the style you start to get into toward the end, the end part is pretty cool, but by the time you get there its kinda like, eh

Yeah, and I'm going to see if I can find some samples of orchestras or something in the same key. Throw them in there to make it more colorful. It was only a couple hours worth of work.

Yeah, and I'm going to see if I can find some samples of orchestras or something in the same key. Throw them in there to make it more colorful. It was only a couple hours worth of work.

keep up the good work

p.s. maybe you shouldn't post it here until its done?

Beardstep is warm and fuzzy and either curly or straight. Warm chill or warm glitchy stuff. That's my idea of beardstep.

pretty much what I was thinking. stuff around this idea.

cozy and soothing yet uppity, pushing, and refreshing.

Fuck all that... Description sounds like Boc to me to me... meh...

EDIT: So yeah, I spilled coffee on my music making computer lately so I'm now working on my g/f's comp... Well, I can no longer run Reason for some odd reason so I have been literally forced to learn how to "Track" with Renoise... My contribution will most likely be my 1st "Tracked" song ever...

PS: How do you "Retrigger"?

Guest Drahken

Started working on this, totally gutted it and started over then got sidetracked by some scandalous rl affairs and decided to start something else instead. Only did one take on the synth so theres an awkward progression about a minute in and not much going on overall.

Figured I'd upload what I started on since I probably wont get around to finishing it any time soon. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest analogue wings

One Week To Go Peoples

Just so you know: there have only been about 12 submissions (despite half the world missing out on DSC - WTF?)

Unless I get at least 15 quality tunes in the next week, this will be a download release hosted at analoguewings.com :)

Just so you know: there have only been about 12 submissions (despite half the world missing out on DSC - WTF?)

Unless I get at least 15 quality tunes in the next week, this will be a download release hosted at analoguewings.com :)

I expect quite a few will come in this weekend.

What time on Sunday 23rd is the deadline? (and what time zone?)

Archived