IGNORED

max. 4 month left to the new album

o00o

Guest organizedconfusedproject
i'm guessing we'll see another release in the first quarter of 2008.

I hope I'm still into Aphex by that time...

you'll never get out aphex dude !

:angry:

the new 2007 aphex already came out.

under the name "The Tuss".

...keep dreaming guys.

you mean a 2 year old album came out as his 2007 release . cool so that means the music he's making now (if any) will come out in 2009

Guest Caustic

...keep dreaming guys.

you mean a 2 year old album came out as his 2007 release . cool so that means the music he's making now (if any) will come out in 2009

so we should be seeing demos of this '09 album in December?

...keep dreaming guys.

so we should be seeing demos of this '09 album in December?

exactly

Guest AOOproductions

Or we won't see anything and he'll just stick it to us like he's been doing since 2001. But whatever, as long as he delivers in the end. Thats all thats matter... maybe by 2009 i'll be changing my mind on what matters though?

Rumors of a 2007 album....

Releases new "average (for AFX) sounding" material in summer 2007 under alias "The Tuss".

Do the math, "The Tuss" = "The Dick"....Dick=Rich.

Yeah, he's a dick. I guess he can be though....

He got all his fan boys hyped up, then just fucked with their heads. This is all in pretty typical aphex fashion.

I'm still not sure weather Richard has been fucking with us since Drukqs, or if he has actually lost his touch....It's been almost 7 years since we've heard an Aphex record with a new sound to it....

Maybe he doesn't care about releasing music thats different anymore, maybe he's had his fill of it and just wants to make money now. Who knows....

Honestly though, I think it's always been about the money for Richard. He doesn't give a shit about his fans.

maybe he's had his fill of it and just wants to make money now. Who knows....

Honestly though, I think it's always been about the money for Richard. He doesn't give a shit about his fans.

Releasing music IS how he makes money.

maybe he's had his fill of it and just wants to make money now. Who knows....

Releasing music IS how he makes money.

I'm sure he has other avenues as well, like investing and what not, since he's gotten rich.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived