IGNORED

n00b q

Guest MMBKG

Guest Helper ET

Well I thought it was an innocent legitimate question to ask. I can't find it either. Someone linked it a ways back around winter, but I haven't been able to find it. I've kind of really been wanting to listen to it again. It rocks, and rolls, all day long...sweet Suzy. I wonder if he knew he would win the competition before he even entered. Silly bastard.

Go my WATMM minions...go!!!

I still don't understand where this file came from and how it was confirmed?

It came from me. It never was confirmed, initially it was from a brezeblock set Vibert did last year, I posted the clip because i thought it may be the remix, based on Luke description and sci fi sample.

Guest Helper ET

Fuck. We have a big problem here people. It's important that everyone stays calm during this crisis. The link posted to "Scirem" was most definetly not the same song I described above.

Well I thought it was an innocent legitimate question to ask. I can't find it either. Someone linked it a ways back around winter, but I haven't been able to find it. I've kind of really been wanting to listen to it again. It rocks, and rolls, all day long...sweet Suzy. I wonder if he knew he would win the competition before he even entered. Silly bastard.

Scirem may be the actual remix, but I remember one of the Vibert remix discussions where someone posted a link to a song, that sounded pretty fucking awesome, and it wasn't Scirem. It was kind of a mid-tempo song, but I distinctly remember this part with these synth chords, and it sounded like someone was fucking around with a pitch wheel or something. A nice, sweet, warm, possibly analog synth. The song had a nice "fully produced" AFX sound, as opposed to Scirem which is kind of......you know.

If somebody knows what song I'm talking about, for the love of GOD please say so!

If somebody doesn't know what song I'm talking about, go WATMM searching for it because it was fucking amazing. It was posted in one of the Future Music Vibert Remix discussions.

I still don't understand where this file came from and how it was confirmed?

It came from me. It never was confirmed, initially it was from a brezeblock set Vibert did last year, I posted the clip because i thought it may be the remix, based on Luke description and sci fi sample.

Hmmm.... Where did the long version come from? Same set? Cause I don't think FM released it, I may be wrong.

Guest Helper ET
Scirem may be the actual remix, but I remember one of the Vibert remix discussions where someone posted a link to a song, that sounded pretty fucking awesome, and it wasn't Scirem. It was kind of a mid-tempo song, but I distinctly remember this part with these synth chords, and it sounded like someone was fucking around with a pitch wheel or something. A nice, sweet, warm, possibly analog synth. The song had a nice "fully produced" AFX sound, as opposed to Scirem which is kind of......you know.

If somebody knows what song I'm talking about, for the love of GOD please say so!

If somebody doesn't know what song I'm talking about, go WATMM searching for it because it was fucking amazing. It was posted in one of the Future Music Vibert Remix discussions.

Someone please tell what song this is. Please!!! I beg of you...think, new AFX sound

• 2 weeks later...

Archived