IGNORED

Free Audio Software for Windows/MacOS

mosca

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm frowny faced I missed this one too.

But, in an attempt to spread at least a little appreciation to those out there who continue to make free, awesome plugins and instruments, here's my contribution:

I checked out the smartelectronix site as I'm a huge fan of the destroyfx plugins (particularly buffer override and skidder) and noticed that there hasn't been an update in many moons on there. KVR forums still are (somewhat) active, but the website itself(and subsections) haven't been updated since, like, 2006 (earlier on some other pages).

In an attempt to not let this treasure trove of awesome VST's get lost, I went to each individual section, downloaded ALL the free plugins and then wrapped them up in a nice .zip file which clocks in at, oh, only about 16mb.

DISCLAIMER: These are all donationware - if you like them, don't hesitate to go to smartelectronix's site and donate.

SECOND DISCLAIMER: These are the WINDOWS VST versions only Sorry Mac fans, you'll just have to go to the website and click through one at a time. Suck my balls Apple, I hate you.

Will keep this up on my dropbox account until a)someone tells me not to b)it fails to keep working.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tht tne

But, in an attempt to spread at least a little appreciation to those out there who continue to make free, awesome plugins and instruments, here's my contribution:

I checked out the smartelectronix site as I'm a huge fan of the destroyfx plugins (particularly buffer override and skidder) and noticed that there hasn't been an update in many moons on there. KVR forums still are (somewhat) active, but the website itself(and subsections) haven't been updated since, like, 2006 (earlier on some other pages).

In an attempt to not let this treasure trove of awesome VST's get lost, I went to each individual section, downloaded ALL the free plugins and then wrapped them up in a nice .zip file which clocks in at, oh, only about 16mb.

DISCLAIMER: These are all donationware - if you like them, don't hesitate to go to smartelectronix's site and donate.

SECOND DISCLAIMER: These are the WINDOWS VST versions only Sorry Mac fans, you'll just have to go to the website and click through one at a time. Suck my balls Apple, I hate you.

Will keep this up on my dropbox account until a)someone tells me not to b)it fails to keep working.

Enjoy!

very yes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This vsti was just pointed out to me after spotting an EMS SynthiA in Francois de Roubaix's studio. I don't think it's been mentioned in the thread yet.

http://ninecows.dk/cynthia/

Xze4Q.png

U3ty8.png

This makes my morning. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Very Cool.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Marc O

Some absolutely fantastic free VSTs. By Kjaerhus Audio. I use them all the time and as far as freeware goes, its as good as it gets. The Master limiter is a go-to of mine even with more expensive programs...

Acoustica Free VSTs

There is also some other very cool plugins on that page...\

Also TAL has made some great stuff (sorry if this has already been mentioned), not to mention that its cross-platform

TAL products

Edited by Marc O

• 3 months later...