IGNORED

movies. good ones. seriously.

kokoon

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm watching The Number 23 right now... Sweet Jesus, this movie sucks monkey balls.

Yes it does, and there was so much hype surrounding this film.... Carey was supposed to be amazing in it.... I don't see how. Proper let down.

i just watched john cassavetes' "husbands'. man what a film. his work has a beauty and vitality that few other films have ever had.. the man was a true artist.

plus i love the intro.

i've just seen The Elephant Man and The Straight Story, and i enjoyed watching both of them

i was pleasantly suprised by the beauty of The Straight Story, and the beautiful music aswell

Straight Story is probably one of my favorite Lynch films... very lovely soundtrack.

i just watched john cassavetes' "husbands'. man what a film. his work has a beauty and vitality that few other films have ever had.. the man was a true artist.

plus i love the intro.

quite possibly the gayest thing ive ever seen

lol beauty and vitality

plus i love the intro.

quite possibly the gayest thing ive ever seen

lol beauty and vitality

what an inane, vacuous comment. im sure youd find a number of amazing, classic films "gay"

i just watched john cassavetes' "husbands'.

Haven't seen this though I did enjoy his The Killing of a Chinese Bookie

another great film of his. check out husbands if you get the chance. one of his best films

umm

the video you posted was still images of topless men flexing their biceps

if thats not gay, i dont know what is

oh, marilyn manson

youre just a homophobe

you think i like marilyn manson?

Guest beatfanatic

just watched Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind , and I dont know if I like it or hate it

maybe I should try to understand what the fuck was going on firts

dog soldiers

wilderness

the descent

british horror movies. good ones.

wolf creek

australian horror/thriller/road trip movie

john carpenters 'prince of darkness'. wasnt to interested in this for quite a while but i watched it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. now i think its one of his better films. plus the score is classic carpenter..

Archived