IGNORED

movies. good ones. seriously.

kokoon

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

memories of murder was great

im a huge korean movie fan, but for some reason i didnt enjoy the host as much as everyone else seemed to.

i watched the amazing screw on head last night, short but good.

yeah i saw memories of murder a few years back, bloody good film

agree with beneboi on the host

they really have been running shit for the last decade tho tbh, quality

Guest abusivegeorge
the king of comedy

criminally underrated movie

watmm has some uncanny coincidences lately, I bought this today for £1.50 it's fucking brilliant!

it's one of those movies you file under "mid to late 70s, gritty, has de niro and maybe keitel, fucking loooooooong".

see also: once upon a time in america

de niro is dialled to 'slow burn' in both of these movies.

Guest abusivegeorge

De Niro has an amazing amount of talent, hes played so many different roles its unbelievable, great actor.

Did anyone mention "The Royal Tennenbaums"?

jerry lewis was pretty good in 'king of comedy' as well..

TALK RADIO !! you guys have to buy this film it is good !!

from the same screenwriter as scarface

it was well acted, but the actor kind of bugged me.. didnt oliver stone write those two?

they really have been running shit for the last decade tho tbh, quality

I've been telling anyone that'll listen this for a few years now.

Just saw 'Chocolate' this weekend. By the same people that did 'Ong Bak'. Decent action flick.

im on a serious samurai binge atm

sword of doom

sword-of-doom.png

lady snowblood

lady_snowblood.jpg

check out the female prisoner series if you haven't already. love this woman's work...

Grudge_Song_still_1.jpg

you've probably seen zatoichi, yojimbo and ichi the killer? all amazing films.

i watched the machinist at the weekend... i'd recommend it... amazingly creepy performance from bale (almost too much wtf skinny as death!)

more binge

throne of blood, hana and alice, harakiri, samurai rebellion, ip man and rule number one

still have imprint, vital, the hidden fortress, twilight samurai and heavenly forest to watch, fuck yeah good times

i watched 30 days of night yesterday and i have to say i rather enjoyed it. not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it kind of reminded me of the thing (in setting/atmosphere) probably the best modern vampire movie ive seen.

more binge

throne of blood, hana and alice, harakiri, samurai rebellion, ip man and rule number one

still have imprint, vital, the hidden fortress, twilight samurai and heavenly forest to watch, fuck yeah good times

i really liked twilight samurai, very subtle and kinda slow, but actually one of my favorite samurai movies. quite different from kurosawa.

hidden fortress is weird, especially if you watch it stoned :D

i watched 30 days of night yesterday and i have to say i rather enjoyed it. not a great movie by any stretch of the imagination, but it kind of reminded me of the thing (in setting/atmosphere) probably the best modern vampire movie ive seen.

Man... I thought I knew you...

i just finished watching the black knight. i did it for all the fuss around heath ledger's acting. he is awesome and terrifying. something like a role he was created for. as for everything else: amUrica runs the show again, the english are loyal and the eastern european are the perfect offsprings of their madness.

oh and yes, let's show everyone that democracy saves lives. and forgiveness is always on the shoulders of the puny.

Archived