IGNORED

Mt Saint Michel + Saint Michaels Mount

oyster

My god, I can't stop listening to this song. Don't get my wrong I love Ziggomatic 17 but in my opinion this song is just 100 times better. The way it melts back and forth from an ambient peice to a harsh fast song is just crazy. The song is other worldly, and that last part at the end with the insane tremelo sort of effect...damn. :aphexsign::aphexsign:

i'm picturing a scene with two people at the edge of a cliff, one about to fall off, and the one in the position to help goes "monkey drummer or ziggomatic!!?@#" and the guy about to die, ever the fo'real aphex twin head dutifully retorts "uh, that's mt saint michel plus saint michaels mount" and the resulting scoff from the would-be helperdude causes the grip to fail, leaving one to plummet to his death whilst the newfound non-saviour thinks "eh ziggomatic is better anyways he thanked us for listening for crisssakes!@$#"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived