IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

set your future diary for Andrew Liles coming up on the BBC, with Peter Strickland and a few others providing the rest

rare for British electronica talent to get a platform like this and you know its gonna sound mint

Over the last month I have been involved in creating sound design for the 'The Stone Tape'. 'The Stone Tape' is a radio adaptation of the cult 1970's television horror play. It has been adapted by Matthew Graham and Peter Strickland. It has been an honour to again be working with the acclaimed director Peter Stickland (known for Berberian Sound Studio, Björk: Biophilia Live and The Duke of Burgundy). Along with assorted grumbles and mumbles I have been working with the screams supplied by the wonderful Jane Asher, who I had the pleasure to meet and 'direct'. 'The Stone Tape' airs at 22:00 - Sat 31st Oct 2015 BBC RADIO 4 FMB

C RADIO 4 FM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06g63fh