IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under the hip hop i'm playing ..

So much of it sounds like derivations of 90's hip hop riffs anyway, it's weird. Those lil sampled ideas repeated, spoken ideas repeated. but orchestrally, it's like it was reading the future.

..listen to th sea of hooks. ths trc is th good exampl of 2 tremendously gifted humans rejoining after yrs apart; both swimming in inspiration. th joy of th reunion shines throo th sounds fr me. brian eno is famous now, for these, blazing hot reunions; wth tht first reunion record wth bowie also, which is quite brilliant :)

..listen to th sea of hooks. ths trc is th good exampl of 2 tremendously gifted humans rejoining after yrs apart; both swimming in inspiration. th joy of th reunion shines throo th sounds fr me. brian eno is famous now, for these, blazing hot reunions; wth tht first reunion record wth bowie also, which is quite brilliant :)

Thanks Redruth

Now is the perfect opportunity for me to say thanks to you for all the tunes you post up, I always make sure I play 'em. You know your stuff :music:

time for some house

one of my favourite KDJ tunes EVER, "Dont You Want My Love" (various versions on diff labels),

it transcends melody, groove and the reaction among folks when it comes on live = priceless, cos a crowd can help participants lose it in the right context/setting/moment, liberation through fun.

(theres a longer version doing the rounds which give u that 30secs to blend it drop it)

More KDJ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bBklX5Kih8

there're plenty of others but these 2 have the groove

Thanks Redruth

Now is the perfect opportunity for me to say thanks to you for all the tunes you post up, I always make sure I play 'em. You know your stuff :music:

:)