IGNORED

Now Reading

Guest The Vidiot

Guest MajaIloveyou

I spent 17$ and its totally worth it. I had to get it sooner or later anyway, since i'm using it for music.

Edited by MajaIloveyou

Guest MajaIloveyou
I spent 17$ and its totally worth it. I had to get it sooner or later anyway, since i'm using it for music.

"using it for music" as in lyrics, or does it come with music?

Lyrics, but it actually has tabs to play songs the author made too. so yes to both questions!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
then i'm gonna reread mark e smith's renegade as I just read simon ford's 'Hip Priest' so now the history and now i'm hoping renegade makes more sense.

don't read 'renegade', it was just take away any sort of admiration you have for the guy.

going to reread it. i already read it once poolside. most of my respect is lost by listening to anything post extricate

finished Jay mcinterny' 'bright lights, big city' and thought it was ok, quite depressing and short but i liked the 2nd person narritive. so i thought id give him another try and im going to start 'story of my life' by him in the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dese manz hatin

Finishing "A Farewell to arms" by E. Hemingway the next few days.

I have just ordered

Tortilla Flat (John Steinbeck)

Manhattan Transfer (John Dos Passos) and

For Whom the Bell Tolls (Hemingway)

I don't really know what to expect of them (well, except for the Hemingway one), which one should I read first? I can't decide

Guest zaphod

skip it and read suttree

i'm re-reading oblivion by david foster wallace. there's a story called "good old neon" that's really sad in light of his suicide.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Iain C

Time and the Hunter by Calvino, just finished The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri and Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquival, also working through The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai but I don't really like it.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just flew through 'blood meridian' by cormac mccarthy and whilst enjoyed the read i was left a little cold by it overall. the judge was a great character the kid was barley fleshed out though.

up next more mccarthy