IGNORED

Now Reading

Guest The Vidiot

halfway thru The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi, It's good but I'm loosing interest in it.

just finishing Fellowship Of The Ring again.....

Also keep having a go at Cosmic Consciousness - A Study in the Evolution of the Human Mind by Richard Maurice Bucke, very interesting stuff!

Bought Stephen King's Nightmares And Dreamscapes, which are some short stories.

I recently got the DVD of the tv series from a local charity shop, seriously hideous crap :facepalm: I don't wanna give any of the plots away if they follow the book.... but man, howlers..... probably a good book though knowing Mr. King?

Currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Started off well, be interesting to see where it goes.

That series is fucking awful but the book is one of my favorites.

I've just started rereading SK's Dreamcatcher. It's one of his more maligned books but I quite enjoy it. But then I am a huge fanboi.

thanks guys for the warnings. I bought it very very cheap so It wouldn't be a lost at all :)

Waiting for "Sword & Citadel: The Second Half of 'The Book of the New Sun'" to ship

I don't care enough to read the rest of "a song of ice and fire," I've been unmotivated tor read for the past two weeks for some reason

Getting an iphone fucked up my reading big time. I usually get three hours in a day: an hours commute to work, my lunch hour and an hours commute home.

Now I just play with my fucking phone.

I looked back through this thread and saw that I started Vonnegut's Galapagos on the 8th of July. I finished it today. That book should have taken two days to read, at most!

Currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Started off well, be interesting to see where it goes.

That's nice, I've starting this as well as one of my summer read. Good page turner. Since I only read 2 book at the same time (one at home, one on the subway), I've decided to read "Ready player one" as another summer easy read. I don't like it, I'm at page 200 but I'll go until the end. It's a great idea, but the guy can't write.

That's nice, I've starting this as well as one of my summer read. Good page turner. Since I only read 2 book at the same time (one at home, one on the subway), I've decided to read "Ready player one" as another summer easy read. I don't like it, I'm at page 200 but I'll go until the end. It's a great idea, but the guy can't write.

I was going to start American Gods next, too. But I don't know now. I don't want to seem, you know. :makes incomprehensible noise and hand gesture: You know.

I read a few pages of Ready Player One and the prose was horrifyingly bad. I don't got time for none of this shit.

Edited by baph

• 2 weeks later...

Arthur Danto- Analytical Philosophy of History

Never in my life have I read something so dense to explain something relatively simple. Christ in a chicken basket.

Arthur Danto- Analytical Philosophy of History

Never in my life have I read something so dense to explain something relatively simple. Christ in a chicken basket.

Danto? I never really cared for his style; not what I would consider "analytical philosophy" proper.