IGNORED

GTA IV

Rubin Farr

Guest Iain C

Now you have to go through the whole process of hitting her up on LoveMeet again, but her fondness should stay the same so you won't have to work as hard to get into her sticky knickers

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else hate the Sim's aspect of needy bitches calling you on your cell when you're trying to get shit done then dropping your 'like' stat when you tell them to fuck off? I don't like having to babysit npc hangerons. Especially for achievements.

Guest olson
The Helicopter Tour achievement is not worth the effort, it's boring. I did three tours last night and just nodded off each time. finished it up this AM before work.

lol.

you can skip them and still get the achievement.

fucking game keeps crashing on me at the same point. UL paper just told me the guy i need is at the airport so I'm going there with roman. And halfway thru the drive, crash. 58% complete. Fuck 10.0 for this heap of shit.

Also, do I have a fucking garage or not? The fag gave me an awesome ride and I have nowhere to park it so it doesn't disappear, seemingly.

Guest serpico009

Alfred: yes.

olson: shit. well, I would've taken all those bong rips anyway. I enjoyed turning the SFX down and just listening ot music instead of the dumb back and forth between Niko and the pilot. "Goodbye Horses" at night was awesome.

assegai: check gamefaqs.com or just check out the game on the Xbox website. will have an achievement list and if you're signed in and you've been playing whilst connected to the network, it'll show you which you've completed.

lumpenprol: the yellow box outside your safehouse is your garage. up to 2 cars. I get that same crash shit to, usually wqhen I'm driving but not always. I recommend starting the xbox up and letting the game load, then turn it off, eject the game and start it again. If I don't do this my game reliably crashes after about 20 minutes, but after restarting it's fine.

Fucking ridiculous that we paid 400-500 dollars for a system that performs so shitty, huh? We might as well be blowing into the end of an NES cartridge and jamming it down against the loading slot lip so the pin connectors catch.

If San Andreas were that game but with this game's engine and details, that's be a total win. One of these GTA installments needs to be set in the future. The cops drive spinner cars, people walking around with androids carrying their shit, teleporters/Futurama style pneumatic tubes, laser guns, etc.

Guest olson

Yes, Goodbye Horses kicks ass. And speaking of bong rips, did you notice the bong in the Bohan safehouse? It's by the TV. Nice touch.

Anyway, I just got 100% completion, and 42/50 of the achievements. I don't think I'm going to bother trying to get the online ones, or the 30 hours one, because I'm not playing the whole game over again for an achievement.

Yes, Goodbye Horses kicks ass. And speaking of bong rips, did you notice the bong in the Bohan safehouse? It's by the TV. Nice touch.

Anyway, I just got 100% completion, and 42/50 of the achievements. I don't think I'm going to bother trying to get the online ones, or the 30 hours one, because I'm not playing the whole game over again for an achievement.

how do you get 100% completion? I beat the game with 63% completion, ridiculous. When the credits came up I did a big "wtf???"

Guest olson

how do you get 100% completion? I beat the game with 63% completion, ridiculous. When the credits came up I did a big "wtf???"

100% is after you do all the extra shit. Stunt jumps. pigeon hunting, assassin/car theft/package delivery/street race missions, etc.

Guest serpico009

game is getting more enjoyable, multiplayer less so. I swear I'm a decent mediocre player so I'm not blowing smoke when I say this: the online play is just not reliable at all, you can never count on accuracy and I'm tired of unloading half a clip at a guys head at medium range and getting deaded in two shots with the pistol while I'm sporting armor.

Anecdote ahead.

The last straw for me was yesterday when I was on a two man team versus 8 in Team Deathmatch. I decided to hide on that bit of scaffolding behind the history museum and just sat there with my auto rifle sites pointed at the ladder. Two guys at the bottom, I'm poised and I can hear footsteps on the ladder rungs. Waiting...waiting...bang, I'm fucking dead and the guy is standing right in front of me with a shotgun; becuase of the tight space the engine couldn't draw in the animation of him climbing off the ladder. Fuck that shit, no fun.

game is getting more enjoyable, multiplayer less so. I swear I'm a decent mediocre player so I'm not blowing smoke when I say this: the online play is just not reliable at all, you can never count on accuracy and I'm tired of unloading half a clip at a guys head at medium range and getting deaded in two shots with the pistol while I'm sporting armor.

Anecdote ahead.

The last straw for me was yesterday when I was on a two man team versus 8 in Team Deathmatch. I decided to hide on that bit of scaffolding behind the history museum and just sat there with my auto rifle sites pointed at the ladder. Two guys at the bottom, I'm poised and I can hear footsteps on the ladder rungs. Waiting...waiting...bang, I'm fucking dead and the guy is standing right in front of me with a shotgun; becuase of the tight space the engine couldn't draw in the animation of him climbing off the ladder. Fuck that shit, no fun.

Your problem is that you haven't been playing when I'm on man!

Guest serpico009

could be, could be:)

what's your level now Pete? I've been running around as a girl in a puffy lifejacket and white motocycle helmet, I look like someone's retarded sister running amuk with an RPG.

Phh, no idea. I just finished the story! I've been a bit busy this week too so no multiplayer recently. I'll hit it up properly soon.

Seriously - we need another match like the one a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played since!

Yeah man, that was tops, but you're never there!

Seriously - we need another match like the one a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played since!

Yeah man, that was tops, but you're never there!

One word: Exam :(

Guest musicforairports

going to go off on a tangent BUT

Does any of your guys gta (xbox 360 version) restart the electro shock and classics radio stations each time you get a new mission? I swear I'm close to throwing my controller at the t.v if I hear that guy from classics going "yeah whats up liberty city, gotta keep it locked here" with that annoying lady moaning liberty city in the background each time I go for a mission.

Guest Iain C

When I move out in a couple of weeks I'll be able to get the fucking xbox online finally and then I'll WATMM it up with you crazy violent people

going to go off on a tangent BUT

Does any of your guys gta (xbox 360 version) restart the electro shock and classics radio stations each time you get a new mission? I swear I'm close to throwing my controller at the t.v if I hear that guy from classics going "yeah whats up liberty city, gotta keep it locked here" with that annoying lady moaning liberty city in the background each time I go for a mission.

I notice this all the time with the dancehall station, always always always do I hear Burro fucking Banton

Archived