IGNORED

GTA IV

Rubin Farr

Guest El_Chemso

Imagine how annoying that would be on missions thou when you just trying to get places. I'd take the taxi even more.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest El_Chemso

You'll want to spend hours playing it. Its THAT good.

It so good you even see the cops pull people over and check their boots/trunks for stuff.

Guest catsonearth

yea, it's a great game to just get lost in. really, it's entertaining just to walk down the street and see the sights. NPCs will have altercations right in front of you, there are crazy bums that just walk around screaming shit, sometimes the cops will just roll on someone on the sidewalk with their guns drawn. no way any cheat codes are going to give you that aspect of the game.

i've just been playing multiplayer, i kept setting up team deathmatches with nothing but rocket launchers ... good times

i just realized i've got no friends to play with

my id is: Subrange, feel free to add me or not (PS3 btw)

• 1 month later...
Guest Iain C

Been getting back into this in a big way now my exams are a thing of the past... any Xbox players fancy making a mess in Free Mode?

Guest theSun

yeah i'm about to borrow this from my friend, been playing madden 09 obsessively and i need to stop my franchise before malcolm kelly retires.

Been getting back into this in a big way now my exams are a thing of the past... any Xbox players fancy making a mess in Free Mode?

Sure thing!

I'll most likely finish my exam paper tonight, so I might be up for a game tomorrow or perhaps wednesday.

Guest Iain C

Brilliant, I think I've got you on my list actually but I never use it, I tend to just play random matches!

just bought this for PC

hows it work? I keep on trying pirated versions just to see if it would work on my computer but it was always saturated with glitches, lag, and crashes to the point where i couldnt even play 5 minutes into the first level even after upgrading my ram and video card.

don`t know yet. This pc of mine I have is a laptop and is to weak for it. It had a hardware failure after some minutes of intro (blue screen). I have a better, stronger computer in next room. It`s stronger, but we yet installing things in to it so first play will be this weekend.

yeah i'm about to borrow this from my friend, been playing madden 09 obsessively and i need to stop my franchise before malcolm kelly retires.

shit, ill give u a game some times on madden 09.. i got it and only played it in a franchise.. im probally shit. but its only NFL ;-)

Brilliant, I think I've got you on my list actually but I never use it, I tend to just play random matches!

ill add u too.

LOL! So here's our new GTA DLC

gta_gay_tony.jpg

Your Liberty City adventures will continue this Fall on the Xbox 360, as Rockstar Games has announced Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony as the game's second downloadable episode.

In contrast to Grand Theft Auto IV's seedy biker gang expansion The Lost and Damned, The Ballad of Gay Tony is said to focus on the glitzy "high-end night life" of Liberty City. The second Xbox 360 exclusive episode will put players in the role of Luis Lopez, confirming previous rumors, as his part-time hoodlum duties are supplemented by full-time work for nightclub impresario Tony "Gay Tony" Prince.

According to the official announcement, "players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony is slated to release on Xbox Live this Fall for $19.99 USD or 1600 Microsoft Points

LOL! So here's our new GTA DLC

gta_gay_tony.jpg

I just saw this myself... if there is buttsecks I will LOL very hard

Well, there was indeed full frontal nudity and Lost and the Damned, so who knows? But this sure is going to make some parents go ape shit.

Archived