IGNORED

Luke Vibert Can Kiss My Indie-Punk Whiteboy Ass

Amen Warrior

Guest Promo

Not sure. Perhaps there was some beef between the two. Vibert is the don but yeah I'm not gonna speculate on anything. Needless to say I think it created a lot of press at the time.

It's hard to imagine vibert having beef with anyone to be honest, the guys the definition of nice.

The amens in the track are taken from cheesy amen mix from plug 2, im guessing it was an unauthorised sample which explains the track title, but not why kid606 would be such a twat, its hardly in good taste.

Guest musicforairports

kid606 is neither a whiteboy (he was born in venezuela) nor indie-punk so he is definitely refering to someone elses ass

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Since 1926, Venezuelan Census does not contain information about ethnicity so only rough estimates are available. Some 68% of the population are Mestizo, defined as a mixture of any other races; another 21% are unmixed caucasians, mostly of Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and German stock. Other important groups include Afro-Venezuelans, though their numbers are unclear due to poor census data.[37] Asians, predominantly Arab, Chinese and Turkish descent, make up a small percentage of the population. Only about 2% of Venezuelans are Indigenous.[38] These groups were joined by sponsored migrants from throughout Europe and neighboring parts of South America by the mid-20th century economic boom.

Guest Synthacat 9

Definitions of joke on the Web:

* a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he ...

* jest: activity characterized by good humor

* antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

* tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he appears serious"

* a triviality not to be taken seriously; "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke"

* act in a funny or teasing way

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

But it's not funny.

It's like me taking 10 seconds of vic acid, chucking loads of dsp on it and calling it "tom jenkinson can fuck off". Then releasing it and expecting everyone to laugh their tits off.

well, v/vm have more or less made a career from just that.

But it's not funny.

It's like me taking 10 seconds of vic acid, chucking loads of dsp on it and calling it "tom jenkinson can fuck off". Then releasing it and expecting everyone to laugh their tits off.

heheh anyone who thinks kid606 is being serious isn't listening enough. he has some awesome ideas!

Guest musicforairports
But it's not funny.

heheh anyone who thinks kid606 is being serious isn't listening enough. he has some awesome ideas!

and im blickity black yo cuz im black and im black

Guest musicforairports
kid 606 brings the mf'ing jams is up there as best mix album imo

Down with the scene was pretty good also, GQ on the EQ definitely best track of the album.

Guest khyberpass
But it's not funny.

Well, I laughed my tits off at this. Does that count?

Archived