IGNORED

Metropolis (1927) Soundtrack

Squee

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not submit it then?

Jaffa, deadline atm is as soon as you can get it done. Seems like we are going to be pretty lax about a strict deadline. Just don't take until like August or something.

I suppose as a Wav file would be best, since I fail pretty hard at FLAC on MAC.

I made another measure of drums today on mine lol.

Sequence 16: Drahken/Twentyfourange

Sequence 17: Me

Sequence 18: A/D/Brian Tregaskin

can i get Drahken/24/AD/Brian to send me what they have so far? or let me know what direction you are going in so i can try and blend mine in to yours

well, i don't have creativity to create 5 minutes of music just like this, i simply don't! can i try and recreate the original score!??!!? with synths and stuff!??!

do whatever you want.

btw, Kaen's is really good so all ya'll better shape up and produce some high quality tracks.

Gonna try and get some real work done tonight myself, right after tur tur din din.

YEAH, KAEN UP IN THIS MOFO

lol, im expecting this whole thing to be very high quality tbh, we have a great subject matter and a great bunch of talented artists excluding myself, rock the fuck on june

Guest analogue wings

Sequence 5: Margaret Thatcher

Sequence 6: Jefferoo/ analogue wings

Sequence 7: Aron

Yo Mrs Thatch, I'd really like to know your root note!

finished mine, for now. i may revise it or add something later. for now though it's finished. unless i finish it more. i dunno. finished.

where to submit the wav to, rook?

Guest Jac Y Jymper

I know its late, but I only just saw this was a reality...

... if you have a scene spare or anything, or someone drops dead, let me know, can quickly get on the case.

Well let's get this one finished first. If it turns out well though, I would definitely be interested in doing another.

Fritz Lang has plenty of epic silent films. FW Murnau's Nosferatu would be a good one as well.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

ummm, how about absolutely not. I will have no part in ruining M. Besides, M isn't a silent movie. You need to like, hear the dialog.

I know we shouldn't be discussing this, as the Metropolis project isn't even done, but how about A Trip to the Moon (Le voyage dans la Lune) by George Méliès? It's pretty electronic music.

Ooh ohh, Rook: Is there any chance I can therefore do Sequence 7 instead of my curent one (sequence 10), I was really struggling to get it to work and having watched no.7 I think it would be much better suited to my style of composition.

Archived