IGNORED

Rob and Sean's respective parts in Autechre music

thehauntingsoul

Hey sorry if this is common knowledge... i couldn't find anything on the search engine about this though and i've always wanted to know like which parts of the tracks did sean write and which parts rob writes, or perhaps they collab on the actual tracks but the live show they both have to be doing diff jobs.

Anyways yeah sorry if its a noob question but thanks if you can answer it for me.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

some tracks were made by Rob or Sean only, nobody knows which ones

Guest moo duck

it's pretty clear sometimes, think of the most opposite moments and you will find your schizophrenia

Guest Enter a new display name

Sean once said he made beats more often than Rob, while Rob was more into the effects.

Guest Rook
Sean once said he made beats more often than Rob, while Rob was more into the effects.

This is basically what I figured. It's always, Sean's Machinedrum, or Sean's Max Patch. While it seems like Rob is the master of the Nord Modular.

But yea, who wants to guess which tracks were exclusive?

sean plays drums, and rob plays the guitar and sings. sometimes they switch though with rob on drums and sean playing keyboard and making animal noises into the microphone.

Guest tyranthraxus
sean plays drums, and rob plays the guitar and sings. sometimes they switch though with rob on drums and sean playing keyboard and making animal noises into the microphone.

i think your confusing autechre with animal collective, i do that all the time...

Archived