IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well it looks more like a coat than a sweatshirt to me. maybe sweatshirts look like that in cold places.

it's straight up hoodie cloth. the snow melted on it a bit so that might make it look weird. it's a sweater though.

well it looks more like a coat than a sweatshirt to me. maybe sweatshirts look like that in cold places.

it's straight up hoodie cloth. the snow melted on it a bit so that might make it look weird. it's a sweater though.

ok

Guest Gary C
I'm charmed by the penchant for "Frenchie" horizontal black and white striped shirts. As long as I can remember Iain posting pics, there always seems to be one featured.

Yeah, I'm really into stripes!

Those are HOOPS, Iain.

in Point Reyes National Seashore, California:

l_5d761518ccb94d57ae7df74b12e4c163.jpg

I hope those Crocs are just ones you fished out of the ocean to save the environment or something, because if they belong to you... well, just hand in your WATMM membership right FUCKING NOW.

shut up joyrex, ive seen you gallivanting about in your corduroy ankle biters, white socks and flipflops on display for all and sundry to see. who are you to judge someone's fashion sense?

in Point Reyes National Seashore, California:

l_5d761518ccb94d57ae7df74b12e4c163.jpg

I hope those Crocs are just ones you fished out of the ocean to save the environment or something, because if they belong to you... well, just hand in your WATMM membership right FUCKING NOW.

if by Crocs , you mean those ubiquitous gay rubber unisex shoes then yes i agree

badge and gun NOW

Archived