IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

I don't wear leather (or sheepskin) for a start, plus they're hideous. I don't think you have a very good conception of my dress sense, but that's another thread.

I don't wear leather (or sheepskin) for a start, plus they're hideous. I don't think you have a very good conception of my dress sense, but that's another thread.

do you wear otter fur?

Just biked in to say that crocs are bad, bad, bad news.

i think .. given the response in the negative to this style of footwear by watmm regulars .. we can safely propose that crocs are not 'electronic music'* ..

* - purposefully wrote electronic music there not that other non-word we have forgotten existed excepting when it need to be brought up to pay out the lameness of those that carried it aloft for so many depressing disheartening gaeshanking years ..

crocs remind of chemical brothers and fatboy slim. like people wearing oakley sunglasses and being really positive about everything. definitely not electronic music.

Archived