IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lookin very dapper mcgriffington - missed that original post.

you look like a banker, thoroughly satisfied with your work - having smashed the capitalist world into the brick wall and still had time to catch lunch with an attractive femme fatale. like the burberry specs box on the table!

lookin very dapper mcgriffington - missed that original post.

you look like a banker, thoroughly satisfied with your work - having smashed the capitalist world into the brick wall and still had time to catch lunch with an attractive femme fatale. like the burberry specs box on the table!

he's a chav innit?

Mcgriff I dig the posture/gesture.

*sets about doing a court portratit of Sir Frederick*

Guest abusivegeorge

What the hell would those two be doing either side of that fucking nutter, they are clearly held beyond their own will, it doesnt make him look any less of a criminal, in fact it highlights it.

3112459890_11c4664b15_b.jpg

jesus, how much to start on that mentalist?

The Drug Free sweat shirt is because he is straight edge. That's also why he has X's tattooed on his hands. Straight edgers can be brawlers, but also when that militant they're usually anti-racist and vegetarians.

The 13 tattoo on his face is really odd, since it's usually associated with Latino gangs, the Mexican Mafia, V-13, MS13 etc. There is an Aryan gang that uses "13" as well, so likely he was in prison and fell into a white supremacist gang that way.

The couple looks goofy, but my guess is they are relatives. They have a Salt Lake City vibe to them.

The couple looks goofy, but my guess is they are relatives. They have a Salt Lake City vibe to them.

i agree, but methinks the flamingo on the top of the tree might give a clue as to their whereabouts when taking the picture

*puffs sherlock holmes pipe*

i agree, but methinks the flamingo on the top of the tree might give a clue as to their whereabouts when taking the picture

Fagtown?

well for the last year and a half yeah, but prior to that no. i was born in the southwest though. right now i'm like an hour ferry ride from seattle. maybe it's long. point is it's not far.

edit: to avtopilot

Archived