IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bought an electric clipper and cut my hair

2ic05qa.jpg

had to get the lighting right with the stupid iphone cam, my hand always looks fucked up when I hold it to take pics too for some reason

yeah, my friend had just died in a freak accident, i made a post about it, and your mate was being a 'little' bit insensitive, so i reported him after 2-3 pages of his bollocks

it's not my decision if he got banned or not, i never asked for him to be banned, and i didn't know he was a nuisance in general because i've not been active much over the past few years, but if you wish to blame his ban on me, go for it.

and i think his argument of "it's only the internet pussys, get over it" was a tad retarded considering the circumstances

well, i guess it was a bit rude of him to make light of your friends death, but it really is only the internet, and you probably shouldn't be posting things that matter to you on a personal level, especially if you are easily offended.

sorry for bumping this shit again, but, if someone's making fun of your mate that just got run over by a van and died, and you don't think it's nice of that person, you're easily offended!?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
n692779396_1899148_2801127.jpg

seems you have one muscular forearm and one real wimpy one. wank much?

Guest Iain C
ferryx.jpg

epic shit man

i shaved my hair, last night i got beat up cause some immigrants thought i was a neo nazi

Looks a bit uneven, you may want someone to give you a hand with the crown until you get used to doing it yourself!

Not been mistaken for a neo-nazi yet... perhaps because I'm obviously a huge fag

Archived