IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

i agree lol

You can't act as if you're superior. I did some reading up and it seems your exact username is specially reserved on forums for complete cunts.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Conor74

74 was a great year. *looks skyward*

signed, keltoi74.

ps. yes it's a sucky name but it annoys essines so keep it.

Aha, I see from your profile that you are a couple of months younger than me.

Hang around with me, I'll teach you how to fish and how to get stones out of horses hooves and how to smoke cigarettes and chat up the ladies. We'll have fun.

i agree lol

You can't act as if you're superior. I did some reading up and it seems your exact username is specially reserved on forums for complete cunts.

well thats not very nice

and i think my name is just fine thank you very much

74 was a great year. *looks skyward*

signed, keltoi74.

ps. yes it's a sucky name but it annoys essines so keep it.

Aha, I see from your profile that you are a couple of months younger than me.

Hang around with me, I'll teach you how to fish and how to get stones out of horses hooves and how to smoke cigarettes and chat up the ladies. We'll have fun.

*runs away*

Guest Conor74

lol squee and conor

I've been on your profile more often than you've had hot dinners. You might run, that just gives me a chance to see those nice strong legs...

p15730-family-guy-old-man-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

my mom and petr are going to be neighbors on February 1st.

suck on that watmm

will you secks her

already happened

if you're on the rebound (yeah, that's a possibility) that's cool - you're very attractive (as you know), this has been established, so let's move on. all the little prepubescent boys on here will give you all the attention you need, but we don't need to hear about it. you need and want attention just like everyone else in the world. it is no different.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

"The username conor is taken. How about conor74?"

I have no fucking ability to understand how kids do that, on xbox live where ever fools with names like dopeydouche3472 etc., what the fuck, why do people pay time and money to own a name like that

add me. yeah i'd fuck her. do i have to be embarrassed about that?

narkeworld

kokoon

chax

verticalhold

ward

patternoverlap

:cisfor:

You can add me, but I was merely looking for your secret subforum postcount.

Also, has anyone told you that you look like a lost Jenkinson brother? In a good way--Squarepusher can be handsome when he's not being creepy. There is almost enough to do an Osmonds thing and host a dinner theater of acid and breaks. That was really common in the 70's--you'd see an album released by the "Davies Family" and not one of them would be related.

uh, jazz there buddy boy.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Also, has anyone told you that you look like a lost Jenkinson brother? In a good way--Squarepusher can be handsome when he's not being creepy. There is almost enough to do an Osmonds thing and host a dinner theater of acid and breaks. That was really common in the 70's--you'd see an album released by the "Davies Family" and not one of them would be related.

the walker brothers

Archived