POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Hi, Thomas!

4tw5.jpg

much much better... seriously that turtleneck kid(in that picture at least) makes me want to stab my grandchildren

'Ee said a 'NEW' hat; yek my son. Not a new picture with the same headgear.

mikey.jpg

got a haircut today in prep for my new years weekend extravaganza.

why do you need to cut your hair to see the new year in .. ?? Are you worried that it might get caught on something in all the revelry. if that were the case i'd be somewhat more concerned about that beard.

;-p

heh ...

yeah that does look odd. they are hardly perfectly white but that just looks crazy.

Delet... nothing to do with the holiday, but i was overdue and i'm going out of town tomorrow so i just said wat the hell ya knowz?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lolololol I didn't even notice how yellow orange those teeth look, lolz I think I might start tanning my teeth

19670_231328606289_527046289_3683219_6914726_n.jpg

EPIC screengrab from one of the first films I made back when I was 12-13. I'm the guy in the middle doing the James Bond pose with the gun. I remember it took forever cutting and editing directly on vhs :p

You should see the blood-fx in motion. What we did was mix ketchup and water in a bucket and then we had one guy stand out-of-frame and throw it at the guy getting slashed. It's extremely lol.

Archived