IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like it's healing up nicely. now it looks like a smile :smile:

any lasting effects from the injury?

i feel massively slower than i used to be, my quick thinking has all but gone...im quite worried about it tbh

Guest uptown devil

looks like it's healing up nicely. now it looks like a smile :smile:

any lasting effects from the injury?

i feel massively slower than i used to be, my quick thinking has all but gone...im quite worried about it tbh

damn i was really hopin you were gonna sneak away from that one without any problems. head injuries are really slow to heal though, so give it some time before you start to worry. 3 or 4 months really isn't that long considering the extent of the injury.

best of luck with it.

Guest Tony Danza

I got hit in the head by a shoulder at 65 mph. Took me a while to get my brain up to speed, but I'm glad I could remember all my computer passwords.

post-1887-127204356807_thumb.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

bollocks, ive just remembered i threw a massive hissy fit and said i was leaving. im a cock.

i just don't wanna end up all alone in here with abusivegeorge

It would be excellent!

Guest Tony Danza

Hi, Yegg!

The shoulder to the head was no big deal. My friend ran into my femur on a motorcycle and his shoulder flew into my head.

Hay look! I gots a Macbook with fancy picture effects! *giggle* post-1887-127207091566_thumb.jpg

I'm almost done with me degree so I'm returning to internets. Photo threads are always a good start. WHAT'S NEW?

Guest ezkerraldean

If you grew a long beard and some funny dangling sideburns, got some metal rimmed glasses, and put on a funny hat and a button-down white shirt under your suit jacket, you'd kinda look like your avatar.

i've done that numerous times before for fancy dress, there's probably pics of it in here somewhere

i fucking love being a jew

If you grew a long beard and some funny dangling sideburns, got some metal rimmed glasses, and put on a funny hat and a button-down white shirt under your suit jacket, you'd kinda look like your avatar.

i've done that numerous times before for fancy dress, there's probably pics of it in here somewhere

I bet you don't have the balls to say that in 1940

Guest ezkerraldean

I bet you don't have the balls to say that in 1940

i fucking did actually. i remember the day well, i stood atop a building when Hitler entered Paris, he saw me the moment i launched my jew-spear at his car, terror in his eyes as the jew-spear grazed his cheek and embedded itself in the seat next to him. the plan failed, but i'd done my best. i spread my jew-wings and flew back to the secret jewcave in Madagascar

Archived