IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol nah dewd, ive got way too many fresh cuts here to enjoy, I have not the need to go outside into the cold bizzare human behaviour fueled creature that is modern society right now

lols Im frying soooooo hard lols amazing amazing amazing stuff I love you lucia

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

listening to this android402 whatevers tracks right now fresh out the YLC

fucking brilliant work for the most part, very entertaining... but Im lay down, smoke a cig and listen to nannou2 on repeat a bit later nigs

"FOR YOUR HEALTH!"

I've never posted a picture here. For some reason I have decided to post one now. This was two weeks ago after downing a bottle of wine at the park. I then rode my bike home and made it.

15nm3hg.jpg

Gas Works Park. You can watch the fireworks from there. Makes the place all fireworky.

I've never posted a picture here. For some reason I have decided to post one now. This was two weeks ago after downing a bottle of wine at the park. I then rode my bike home and made it.

15nm3hg.jpg

Yeah that factory behind you is IDM as fuck. I wish I could visit it.

15nm3hg.jpg

Yeah that factory behind you is cool as fuck. I wish I could visit it.

Yeah I guess it's weird the first time you see it, then it just becomes part of the city's character. It's really smack dab in the middle of the city too (not downtown obviously, but the city as a whole...it's only about 2 miles north of downtown).

Yeah I guess it's weird the first time you see it, then it just becomes part of the city's character. It's really smack dab in the middle of the city too (not downtown obviously, but the city as a whole...it's only about 2 miles north of downtown).

it reminds me of oil ocean stage in sonic 2

it reminds me of oil ocean stage in sonic 2

Had to look that up, but yeah looks about right. Seattle is IDM! :emotawesomepm9:

29990_125094747522098_100000647208953_180071_4218100_n.jpg

seth-rogen-green-hornet.jpg

Guest taxman

i traded in the idm beard for mutton chops, so now i look like a huge douchebag. i'll try and get a better picture tomorrow.

chops.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

i'm anticipating a face off between you two somewhere in the harsh, dense jungles of the americas.

Me and Rambo are actually in love.

Archived